Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I think I'm going to eliminate the bases for the smaller stands and do a more up close and personal pose with these two. I don't have the DX 09, so Returns Bats will have to do. Still looks good though.
eb98701e9b159f23231514f0cadb6e2f.jpg
15a1fbd5ec58f136554f01d93fc0d7f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

just got this hours ago. had a very hard time posing this guy. even harder than my dx09. have this displayed with the broken cowl. once in hand, the mouth pieces didn't seem to be much of a difference. the lower part of the figure was really hard to move around.

BRdEh7d.jpg

guUxTxV.jpg

diqZfyn.jpg

Y5Ul4HG.jpg

cZy1GTj.jpg

r7OlaCe.jpg

Best photos of this guy I've seen so far.

Great stuff, symbiote.

just got this hours ago. had a very hard time posing this guy. even harder than my dx09. have this displayed with the broken cowl. once in hand, the mouth pieces didn't seem to be much of a difference. the lower part of the figure was really hard to move around.

BRdEh7d.jpg

guUxTxV.jpg

diqZfyn.jpg

Y5Ul4HG.jpg

cZy1GTj.jpg

r7OlaCe.jpg
Wonderful pics

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I found a guy selling just the broken cowl and the Keaton sculpt for a damn good price. I wasn't feeling the tux outfit. And yeah, nice pics. The Keaton sculpt could be worse, however with the broken cowl I think it looks good.

Still dreaming of this (though certain it will never happen).

IMG_3989.jpg

One can hope. In all reality their stand against Catwoman is making me design my own figures and start competing with hot toys. Fat chance but who knows

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm selling off my other spare torn cowl and headsculpt as well as a full Bruce Wayne set if anyone's interested pm me

BRdEh7d.jpg

guUxTxV.jpg

diqZfyn.jpg

Y5Ul4HG.jpg

cZy1GTj.jpg

r7OlaCe.jpg
Hi, great pics, did u get from Sideshow or ebay? Thanks

let me ask this...will the cowl part of this figure fit on the DX 09 body?...Do you all feel the cowl on this one looks better than the cowl on the DX 09?

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

No it will not fit, but cowl is miles better than the dx09.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

The two pack.

Did they process your order today Plissken? I called SSC this morning hoping that by some miracle they received the 2 pack early but they said nope, next week at the earliest still..

05229ad0940f99e96234b2d9fbd4eb04.jpg
7a5357de19f46fb20f4edef22d756cdb.jpg

Stock vs custom

Selling off a whole batman returns in the uk If anyone's interested

Dang. Sorry to hear so many people are down on this figure. All that hype and so many years of waiting this is definitely not the reception I thought it would get. Wouldn't be surprised to see these popping up all over the place on eBay soon if this board is any indication on the buyers remorse folks will have with this guy.

Back