Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I wouldn't worry about a pissed off mouth plate at all.

It will come later. Hot toys wouldn't be in business if they gave us everything we wanted right? The design of the batsuit

and the empty cowl

is just the beginning, until we see this

In HT 1/6 scale. You guys knows it's coming with all the extra face plates and maybe a Mr Gough Alfred figure ala Dark knight armory.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I didn't know there was anyone remaining with this kind of optimism. Prepare yourself for the come-down.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

^^^Bo Shrek:
Nice work with the stock cape & expert magnet work...nicely done. :clap :clap

Oh yeah very serious. Love Batman Returns. Having the whole line up would be a dream come true.

I dont have the Batman yet (cant wait), but i cant wait to see Hot Toys making Catwoman and the Penguin too :impatient:

He's our take and review on hot toys batman returns figure, have a watch and let me know what yous think

Thanks for watching [emoji851]

Hot Toys Batman Returns Unboxing - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got notice about 2 hours ago that my final payment on it from SSC is Thursday.

^^^Bo Shrek:
Nice work with the stock cape & expert magnet work...nicely done. :clap :clap

Thank you!! Ordering a custom cape was not a option for me. I like to think of myself as a man with “Deep Pockets but Short Arms”! If you get the saying (cheap).

A pack of $5 magnets and I’m happy! :hi5:

Thank you!! Ordering a custom cape was not a option for me. I like to think of myself as a man with “Deep Pockets but Short Arms”! If you get the saying (cheap).

A pack of $5 magnets and I’m happy! :hi5:

Not cheap Bo.

Smart, is the word.

I didn't know there was anyone remaining with this kind of optimism. Prepare yourself for the come-down.

It's not optimism, just zero expectations, that way I won't be disappointed.

f4fdde1dc2e720d2c96f50814ab95e83.jpg

And extend to this
90eb5a8859fcb6bf8e4bcb466bf865fe.jpg

Even this
13751a4b0c52a4752a7e67b0e2ac6a68.jpg

In all reality we are half way there with the batman suits [emoji56]
1966, 1989, 1992, 2005, 2008/2012 and 2016 [emoji51]

It's not optimism, just zero expectations, that way I won't be disappointed.

f4fdde1dc2e720d2c96f50814ab95e83.jpg

And extend to this
90eb5a8859fcb6bf8e4bcb466bf865fe.jpg

Even this
13751a4b0c52a4752a7e67b0e2ac6a68.jpg

In all reality we are half way there with the batman suits [emoji56]
1966, 1989, 1992, 2005, 2008/2012 and 2016 [emoji51]

I'd still be happy if someone other than a customizer would do the Kilmer Panther suit

Is it me, or is Keaton the best ever looking Batman - Cowl wise- ?

I mean, the Returns cowl looks better than everything else really. From all sides.

It's beautiful.

I mean, the Returns cowl looks better than everything else really. From all sides.

It's beautiful.

If you are comparing it to Bale's bats..absolutely 100% I always thought this

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

If you are comparing it to Bale's bats..absolutely 100% I always thought this

Every Batman ever, actually.

Who's the best ever is highly subjective. IMO (no one is ever going to change it) Keaton is the best, for various reasons (personal, etc) But I'm only talking about Cowl looks.

Last edited:

Before Batfleck, yes...I thought Keaton looked like the best Batman.
even better than Bale.

But I have to admit, I was one of the Affleck haters who were so pissed off about the casting until I saw the photoshop of his face in the cowl.
I was like...hey wait a sec...holy heck...he actually really does look like Batman!
Then I read about the people defending him saying his acting is much much better now and dont compare him to his old days of acting.
So after being a lot more open minded now, I think Affleck looks like the best one so far.

It's beautiful.

Agreed. I always felt that TDK & TDKR looked more cat like

I'm with the Keaton cowl being the best ever looking, on screen. It's just such a beautiful design.
Figure wise, I think the Arkham Bats comes a pretty close second.

Back