Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

He's trying to get the peanut butter off the roof of his mouth.

:lol

Wait until you guys see him in person the mouth pieces aren't as bad as you think, but the closed mouth is the best

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Wait until you guys see him in person the mouth pieces aren't as bad as you think, but the closed mouth is the best

Yeah, I had no intention of using anything but the closed one. I got one more payment on it, can't wait.

Yeah, I had no intention of using anything but the closed one. I got one more payment on it, can't wait.

The anticipation is worth it, again, the minimal leg articulation is the only thing that's keeping me from saying he's perfect. But as a me sum posed piece to display there is no doubt he is a winner :lecture

image.jpg

I've owned this figure and they are no better in hand IMO.

If you make that shape with your own mouth it's not very natural.

The anticipation is worth it, again, the minimal leg articulation is the only thing that's keeping me from saying he's perfect. But as a me sum posed piece to display there is no doubt he is a winner :lecture

View attachment 241288

Articulation never really bothered me with Batman figures. Outside of the Arkham version, they're meant to be statues thus far more or less. Besides, he looks best in a standard museum pose to me anyway.

I've owned this figure and they are no better in hand IMO.

If you make that shape with your own mouth it's not very natural.

In my experience the whole ''looks better in hand'' thing only lasts so long anyway. Eventually doubt takes hold again as the ''new toy'' excitement fades away.

90f4a02ba1dfa26847c58c84c7a630e7.jpg
34a4e46b20260e3a20f85c846ba03c79.jpg
1bc77d73b2ad79a8cb2bc33c2f03298f.jpg

First off apologies for the terrible photos and lighting. Iv only had it set up a day or two and we're moving house soon so it's crammed in out the way in the spare room.
Really happy with the case, now after waiting for the batmobile, waiting, for batman returns, waiting for the display case l, I'm now waiting to move into our new house so I can display it perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Creasy as I do not believe it is technically possible to take a bad photo of that car. Would love to have that Batmobile, such a beautiful display piece and still a stunning design 27 years on. Will you be painting the wheels?

Placed my order last night for the single Batman, due here locally in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to get my first ever Hot Toys purchase!

Got this bad boy finally!!! Amazing! Fantastic figure! I was going to get the set but ditched it the last minute, wasn't sold on Keaton's sculpt. But Batman figure is excellent!:cool:

The cape is big improvement over Batman 89 figure, but the metal wire is already poking out from one place :lol pushing it in doesn't seem to fix it, I may get a custom cape. Just 2 minor gripes, they should have included the glider and the smiling face, why do we have two face-plates that more or less look the same. That smile is menacing, should have been included.

To fellow collectors whom have this figure,
I received my 2 figures today, however, they don't have the outer plain cardboard box like all my previous HT figures did. Is this the case with other fellow collectors? Thanks.

I received my 2 figures today, however, they don't have the outer plain cardboard box like all my previous HT figures did. Is this the case with other fellow collectors? Thanks.

Mine didn't have that either.

got mine from timcent and it also did not have a brown shipper box.

From what I've read when you buy from Hong Kong they don't give you the shipper box.

new hot toys figures no longer have the outer brown shipper box, so yes to all who get this, regardless of where they get it from, it will not have the brown outer box.

new hot toys figures no longer have the outer brown shipper box, so yes to all who get this, regardless of where they get it from, it will not have the brown outer box.

How does it get shipped with out any kind of outter box? UPS will drop it on my doorstep with everyone seeing its a Batman figure? :dunno

Looks great Creasy as I do not believe it is technically possible to take a bad photo of that car. Would love to have that Batmobile, such a beautiful display piece and still a stunning design 27 years on. Will you be painting the wheels?

Placed my order last night for the single Batman, due here locally in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to get my first ever Hot Toys purchase!

Thanks man.
It's a beast & pictures don't due it justice, once you see it in person it's massive, It dwarfs the tumbler!
I don't yet have the balls to paint the wheels, I'm still just in awe of it as it is & the wheels don't bother me at all.
Congrats on your first hot toys, batman returns is an awesome figure. Doubt it will be your last he-Looks great next to the batmobile [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I have automatic pack out with my SS account but this sucks for people that don't.

Back