Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I didn't even try but I wonder if they'd have refunded me the NRD on the Delorean when I cancelled it. What's their grounds for making exceptions.

I don't know their exact policy on it, but I know they made a one time exception for me. I called and explained that I really want this set, but it's just too expensive with Christmas being around the corner. I asked the customer service rep if I could cancel my preorder and be refunded my deposit so I could use the money to buy gifts. She said they can't do that, but she offered to ask a supervisor for me. She came back on the line and said her supervisor said they'd do it just this once because they understand finances can get tough at Christmas. She reminded me that they'd never do that for my account again, and not to preorder any figures I was unsure about getting because the deposits are non-refundable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I cancelled my order last month, due to lack of funds. Sideshow was nice enough to do a one time return of my NRD. Now that the final product is out, and pics are rolling in, I'm going to reorder this from Sideshow ASAP. I love how this set turned out! As Mike86 suggested, I'll probably customize Bruce with jeans and a turtleneck too. Anyone have ideas where I can purchase said clothes for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be able to get the Steve jobs figure and change the Headsculpt and the shoes. That's maybe your best and easiest option

Me:

"He looks bad!"
"He looks good!"
"He looks bad!"
"He looks good!"

Where's my scarred coin when I need one?

Not really a review, just a thorough, if haphazard, look at the figure. Watch it on mute - the ****ing guy loops the same audio clip over and over again for nearly 20 minutes. :slap

Far from knowing the difference between one cowl and the next but Batman looks pretty solid minus the cape not hanging well. The Wayne / Keaton piece, I haven't seen a pic or video to make that look decent.

I would assume Hot Toys will do a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman soon.......a Penguin/Max Shrek set would be awesome too. I don't think they would only do one piece from Batman Returns.

I would assume Hot Toys will do a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman soon.......a Penguin/Max Shrek set would be awesome too. I don't think they would only do one piece from Batman Returns.

I would not hold your breath. Hot Toys only cares about upcoming movies or disney.. Which is why it took so long for this to come out and the half ass job with faceplates.

You presume too much, Mr. Burns..

Hot toys is all about the money and what is "in" at the moment.and I love ironman and all but I am getting a bit sick of it.hot toys playing it safe making all them suits.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Some optimists remain I see. Hot Toys will learn you.

yup all about the moolah but all these stormtroopers and ironman suits is just farcical. Can you imagine if they gave that much attention to say the aliens colonial marines. The amount of extra 'love' they would get from doing that would be incomprehensible

Looks like Returns got pushed back, on sideshow....

10344265_544758942367380_6776098292150602744_o.jpg

good thing i got it from timcent.he shipped it early this morning:yess:

I believe was end of December 2015

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I told you guys in our dirty little hands in March!!! My call from the beginning.

Back