Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

i have to admit I'm really tired of waiting this figure.It seems they're always find something else and not to release this figure. More Iron Man or Star Wars :(

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I know, it would be less of a kick in the balls if they were delaying it because they were altering things-like the Keaton headsculpt. But no it's just seems they just don't care about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've already taken $130 of my money for this, so ideally it gets released lol

What is the most delayed figure that has been charged Flex? I know the final Flex isn't charged until the figure is ready to ship, so there has to be a figure that holds the championship in that category.

Where is Keaton? :impatient:
X3Nx_h1qGCE.jpg

Keaton 1.1404 not found

I thought it was weird how they have the DX 09 in the case with them. Saw it in Budget Stark's video. The three of them are just chilling by an empty TDK armory.

December

Bruce Wayne.jpg
Bruce Wayne.jpg

July

Bruce Wayne 2.jpg

May

Bruce Wayne 3.jpg

Last edited:

I swear to god if that's the head sculpt were getting......

:gah:

I think I'll just get the single batman. I was holding out to see they improve the sculpt, but I don't see any changes.

I swear to god if that's the head sculpt were getting......

:gah:

We'll find out soon enough. It certainly isn't looking to good for us. :lol

The shame of it is, that sculpted hair is really, really good. I'm amazed how intricate and well sculpted is. Before this even saw the light of day, I always assumed Hot Toys would nail the face but mess up Bruce Wayne's hair (since sculpting Keaton's hair in 1/6 to look like it did in the films seemed really difficult to me). Turns out, they did the exact opposite. :lol

The guy's face is so characteristic, just like Nicholson. I don't see how you botch that up. If that ends up being the final production piece, I'll never understand how NECA, Sideshow and Ace Toys bested them.

Keaton.jpg

We'll find out soon enough. It certainly isn't looking to good for us. [emoji38]

The shame of it is, that sculpted hair is really, really good. I'm amazed how intricate and well sculpted is. Before this even saw the light of day, I always assumed Hot Toys would nail the face but mess up Bruce Wayne's hair (since sculpting Keaton's hair in 1/6 to look like it did in the films seemed really difficult to me). Turns out, they did the exact opposite. [emoji38]

The guy's face is so characteristic, just like Nicholson. I don't see how you botch that up. If that ends up being the final production piece, I'll never understand how NECA, Sideshow and Ace Toys bested them.

View attachment 230500
Which is why I'll be going with this one and just buy the broken cowl parts.
d23f02a491b5ff497e83dce3cfc7f329.jpg
f45de9098eaa16815eb6408a144c3f02.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Yeah, I don't know why that HS keeps being brought up.

The HT one is crap, and that other one is crap with a cherry gone bad on top. Not really an option.

I was at the show yesterday and I must say this is better than the prototype but it still doesn't look like the actor. This is just my opinion and I have this on preorder as well.

Looks like a similar case as with Obi Wan. Nice sculpt, but not 100% likeness. I'm betting it'll look better in hand and under my Detolf lighting will shadow it and look pretty boss.

Yeah, I don't know why that HS keeps being brought up.

Agreed, what is that like the 10th time someone posted that old sculpt from ebay. whoever it is, they are trying to get people to buy it!:mad:

Well keep posting that crap if you want, I for one would never buy that cheap knock off...and no I am not referring to the ht sculpt, but that 89 knock off crap.

Well keep posting that crap if you want, I for one would never buy that cheap knock off...and no I am not referring to the ht sculpt, but that 89 knock off crap.

Uh, it's not really a knock-off, is it? I mean, it was released a long time ago, while the Hot Toys sculpt isn't even out yet...so there was nothing to "knock off." It is, by definition, original.

My bad I thought that was the Ace Toyz version....

Uh, it's not really a knock-off, is it? I mean, it was released a long time ago, while the Hot Toys sculpt isn't even out yet...so there was nothing to "knock off." It is, by definition, original.

I think the mayor means it's not an original hot toys item in regards to it being "knock off" I also agree with him, it is worse than the hot toys sculpt. Fine 3 years ago maybe but now now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman is coming maybe next week. FB_IMG_1450571942187.jpg

Kidult toy shop posted this teasee and usually the put teaser when the figures come out.

^ Evan that zombie Keaton would've been better.

Back