Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Batman is coming maybe next week. View attachment 230680

Kidult toy shop posted this teasee and usually the put teaser when the figures come out.
When does blogger pictures normally get released?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

When does blogger pictures normally get released?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Day one usually if its Hottoys related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day one usually if its Hottoys related.

What I mean is it hot toys releases released a certain day of the week or is it just completely random?

What I mean is it hot toys releases released a certain day of the week or is it just completely random?

Product releases are random, though when its released, its usually just before noon time or thereabouts.

Product releases are random, though when its released, its usually just before noon time or thereabouts.

ok awesome, was just curious

ok awesome, was just curious

Somehow and somewhere, you will notice the very first pic posted is usually the delivery boxes delivered downstairs at Sino Centre. lol

Somehow and somewhere, you will notice the very first pic posted is usually the delivery boxes delivered downstairs at Sino Centre. lol

Nice.. I'm excited to see in hand pics of this figure been one hell of an wait... Maybe SOMEDAY we'll get at least an Catwoman...

Nice.. I'm excited to see in hand pics of this figure been one hell of an wait... Maybe SOMEDAY we'll get at least an Catwoman...

This could also be the end of the line too. Enjoy it while it lasts.

This could also be the end of the line too. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah who knows with Hot Toys, ya just never know whats up thier sleeves...

Yeah who knows with Hot Toys, ya just never know whats up thier sleeves...

But if you were to guess Iron Man or Stormtrooper variants you'd have a damn good chance of being right.

[sarcasm]The AOU display at Toy Seoul had all the Avengers. It must be sooo hard for HT to make Batman, Catwoman and Penguin.[/sarcasm]

They had a 5th version of Black Widow, for ****'s sake.

How many versions of that Barbie doll do Marvel fans need? It's insane.

They had a 5th version of Black Widow, for ****'s sake.

How many versions of that Barbie doll do Marvel fans need? It's insane.

Yeah honestly how many versions of her are they gonna make yeesh..... Rather have 5 versions of Jack Joker....

Yeah I'm thinkin it's out tomorrow!!!

At least... him in the suit looks great.

Get clear Bo Shrek you can't do any more good back there.

Back