Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Slap!
Just the batman for me then. At least they spent the time on batman v superman rather than on ironman tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

On display at Toy Soul. Safe to say it's the final production sculpt.

12360419_1244739448873525_5054581109374415284_n.jpg

That is a great Alexander Knox headsculpt!

With this attitude to the franchise, I think the cat and the penguin will not (((((

That is the softest sculpt Iv seen in a hot toys fig in years-how they can put this out at the same time they are making stellar likeness with the batman v superman like is beyond me!
It shows they really don't care on some lines & this is one of them.
He looks like a melted candle!
At least we're getting a good batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that bad but definitely not worth the extra cash.

I showed it to my wife and she knew who it was right away.

A little disappointed they hadn't fixed the headsculpt on the Bruce Wayne figure, however I'm still happy with the two pack.

Just waiting for it to come in.

My desire was for BD Keaton in ripped cowel head sculpt. Never had any desire or dream to own a tuxedo. So no loss for me!!

Pretty disappointing. I'm buying it because Returns is my second favorite movie of all time, and to me, any figure is better than none. I'm hoping the sculpt looks better with the torn cowl.

I can see Keaton in that sculpt, but it is flawed. I agree that it looks soft, compared to that other one shown.

I'll probably just get Batman. Kind of a shame...

That is a great Alexander Knox headsculpt!

Agreed. Expression is maybe a little too serious but otherwise it's pretty good.

Good to know Hot Toys is still willing to make some more obscure characters.

It doesn't look nearly as bad as the promo shots... but anything less than BD Robocop is a fail. Ugh, still getting it though.

Just kidding! Looking objectively at this, I think it's extremely difficult to sculpt Michael Keaton's hair at that time and get it right.

Also the figure is in a pale light there nothing to clear to see. I think it will look great within its limitations.

Sculpt still looks off to me, I can't quite out my finger on what it is. I'm fine with getting the single pack. We're getting Batman from Batman Returns, after 3 years and about 200 Iron Man figures.

Yes that pic is a horrible phone pic- when are you guys gonna learn not to judge by bad pics????? Luke DX 07 all over again

People, why do you say about the poor quality photos! :slap If sculpt done well, it can be seen immediately. Where is it sculpt J.C.Hong?!!!!!!! Where is it??!!! :mad:
16.jpg

Back