Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Ah... I've heard so much about release dates being moved back I wasn't sure if that was more accurate or not. Cheers!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

A month ago SS Chat told me it was delayed until "late Feb/early March"

Two weeks ago they said it was on track.

Then delayed. They probably had a memo saying "wait, we need to discuss My Little Pony Iron Man Variant. Complete with busy tail and brush."

There's only Scarlet Witch and this left from the recent coming soon poster. Probably still on track for HK release before Xmas.

I'm still holding out on hope that I can have it by Chrismas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'll b Christmas with a t

of course batman is last one. I was sure about that.That hot toys habits and this waiting is killing me. Coming soon...

A month ago SS Chat told me it was delayed until "late Feb/early March"

Two weeks ago they said it was on track.

Then delayed. They probably had a memo saying "wait, we need to discuss My Little Pony Iron Man Variant. Complete with busy tail and brush."

This is still on track for late February/early March provided it's released in HK in the next week or two.

I ain't waiting, I'm aiming for my Hk reserve to come through! Batman returns batman holds crazy amount of nostalgia to me... I waited for the 1989 batman and joker but not on this one...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

For those who missed the 89 batman is the general consensus to wait and pick up returns batman? Returns has a much better looking cowl imo but I always thought the ab armor looked strange, and I'm not sure if the wait will actually kill me.

Both are much different with their + and -... so... I go with both!!! And the 1989 Batmobile... and the PF... damn... :panic:

Haha yes agreed if I wasn't in my early 20s and in school I would totally have both, it's crazy they haven't announced a returns catwoman yet. If/when they do I think I would sell a kidney to get both of them

Haha yes agreed if I wasn't in my early 20s and in school I would totally have both, it's crazy they haven't announced a returns catwoman yet. If/when they do I think I would sell a kidney to get both of them

Hey young blood. I'm considering this as a placeholder until/if we get a partner for Batman from Returns. Yes, it's a statue, but 1/6 scale. Looks ****ing fantastic.

DC Comics Catwoman Maquette by Tweeterhead | Sideshow Collectibles

Just as predicted, Kylo Ren is out now, Batman Returns is next. I say next week...

tumblr_nghexhlRKr1qjx6n6o5_500.gif

Scarlet Witch should be last wouldn't it?

Iv still got hope that this will be released next week, would be great to have if for Christmas

Iv still got hope that this will be released next week, would be great to have if for Christmas

When are blogger pics normally released for new figures?

Back