Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The Keaton sculpt has to be KILLER for me to pick up the two pack. If it is what we have seen so far, then I'm happy with just Batman. Would have loved a Keaton, but no reason to be an "almost-Keaton".

Was that offensive to women? Alright, I'll let it go :)

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The only problem with it is Catwoman wears prostitute shoes.

Haha. No, she doesn't. Not in the film anyway. High heels are sexy. Some high heels are prostitute shoes, though... :) But not hers, not in the film, but in 1/6... only time will tell

I think that's what difab is saying. Nobody was lookin for a Keaton in a tux.
People wanted the torn sculpt & the wing glider suit, I don't think anyone ever asked for a dressed for the ball batman.
I'm still really relieved they kept the returns batman alive tho but they definitely added the 2 pack with the torn headsculpt just to tempt the fans/the people who demanded this figure to part with the cash to get it alongside a crappy ill fitting, looks like he's wearing a dressing gown Michael Keaton in a "tux".
Hardly an iconic scene unless selina Kyle is there.
They just used some clothes they had made already.
But all that said, I'm glad we're getting the returns batman at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Keaton in a tux figure was actually high on my wish list. I loved the party scene from Batman and that masquerade ball scene from Returns. When I picture Bruce Wayne, I picture him in a tux. I just wish they'd tweak the sculpt.

Still love that Batman, though, and am keeping my pre-order for the two-pack, even though my hopes are pretty much dashed at this point.

Sculpts or not it's still Bruce Wayne in my book. But a Michael Gough and catwoman and penguin would be over the top.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I wanted a tux Bruce but that sculpt isn't good enough and I had a lot more space when I put my order in. Now, I don't really want it all things considered

As far as civilian Bruce Wayne figures go, I would have preferred his Batcave duds (turtle neck and jeans) like when he's sitting watching the Joker's threat to the city or that sweet armani suit with the sunglasses when he visits Crime Alley/sees the Joker shoot up the mob at City Hall.

Tux is neat for the typical Bruce Wayne and would be great if we got a Selina for the masquerade scene, but when I think of the Keaton Wayne, I think of the two looks above. He just oozed coolness.

I don't mind the 2 pack. I wasn't expecting the Bruce Wayne figure in tux. Doesn't mean I need to hate it.
I agree on the batcave wear. Maybe even with the glasses. Wish the 2 pack would include extra outfits for Bruce Wayne.

I'm offended by that, fabs... You just ruined my thanksgiving.

I pre-ordered this set weeks ago but, having read everyone's comments and (mainly) because there's been no change/update to the Keaton head sculpt, I cancelled... As much as I want it, I can't really justify spending the money given the possibility that I might get something I'm not happy with.

Still, I might order the single one and get a Keaton head sculpt elsewhere. That'd certainly cost less!

I pre-ordered this set weeks ago but, having read everyone's comments and (mainly) because there's been no change/update to the Keaton head sculpt, I cancelled... As much as I want it, I can't really justify spending the money given the possibility that I might get something I'm not happy with.

Still, I might order the single one and get a Keaton head sculpt elsewhere. That'd certainly cost less!

why not wait for the bloggers pics? It looks like the Pepper Pots has the improved headsculpt even though the "coming soon" picture has the crappy one

Normally would have past on the set but it has the damaged cowl so It was an instant order for me

I am only getting the Batman figure but hope they have used the improved the headsculpt for you guys.

Batman Returns and Keaton's Batman deserves to get all the awesomeness it can get.

This will be my first and probably only ever 1:6 and Hot Toys purchase so am enjoying the ride. Was hoping a Christmas delivery would have been possible but with my birthday in Feb, this is going to make a great present when it does get here in Australia.

Can't wait to start seeing the in hand pictures this month as he starts showing up!

Seems like Keaton's headsculpt changed? :)

12278635_10153175387072344_2161375167149512381_n.jpg

Where do you see a change? Lol

Look at the Keaton's face.Not ugly as the previous one..

the standing figure's face looks different than the one on the box...

Back