Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Batman Returns looking good looking good!!! **** the Keaton sculpt!!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

One of my contacts said that he'll eventually come out this year or the next.

He's really good about predicting HT stuff.

One of my contacts said that he'll eventually come out this year or the next.

He's really good about predicting HT stuff.

Seems like a vague HT response. "Coming soon this year or the next"

A figure of this guy in a tux is gonna rule.

gutenbergpoliceacademy.jpg

It's like that warning they give us when we buy toys. Everything Will not be like the cover

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Well december is almost here and this hasnt come out yet, so flex payments pushed back soon?

Well december is almost here and this hasnt come out yet, so flex payments pushed back soon?

nowhere has it been confirmed that this was ever coming out in december. Some nutbag on here said this without a shred of evidence.

From the looks of this it appears it will be a release sometime in 2016, and even thats not confirmed.

The last time hot toys said "coming soon" was in 2012 with the Batman Returns announcement.

Sideshow state this is expected to ship November 2015 - January 2016, so it was never said to be December exactly.

This should be released next month in HK and then Sideshow will probably start sending their's out in January. Seems right on schedule to me.

nowhere has it been confirmed that this was ever coming out in december. Some nutbag on here said this without a shred of evidence.

From the looks of this it appears it will be a release sometime in 2016, and even thats not confirmed.

The last time hot toys said "coming soon" was in 2012 with the Batman Returns announcement.
Well I think HT release pics should be a give a away since all thier figures came out within weeks of the last release pic. Imo it will come out maybe late december since they surely release star wars figures before the force awakens.

It will probably come out in Hong Kong in a couple weeks or by Xmas based on how fast they pumped out all the last "coming soon" figures. They've already released 2 out of the 5 from the poster with Batman on it.

I'll let you know when, my provider pre ordered the set from secret base and likes to keep me updated on stuff like when he gets the call that it's in.

I'll let you know when, my provider pre ordered the set from secret base and likes to keep me updated on stuff like when he gets the call that it's in.

You don't know what you're talking about.

This figure is going to be out in December, just like the DX 09 Batman was released in HK in January of 2012. Hot Toys has kept their estimated release date which was Q4 2015. We've known this since May when this went up for order.

View attachment 226022
View attachment 226023
View attachment 226024
View attachment 226025

Pretty clear cut and dry. The DX 09 Batman hit Hong Kong in early January of 2012, just as it was estimated.

View attachment 226026

And Sideshow sent 20 day notices almost immediately. I received my first DX 09 Batman early February before Valentine's Day.

View attachment 226027
View attachment 226028

This is coming soon. Collectors will be having this in hand in the coming weeks.

Was that enough evidence for you? :lol

Back