Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I'm glad this is coming out because it shows Hot Toys still has the license and is committed to it. Hopefully that means we get a Returns Catwoman, which is my current Hot Toys grail figure.

But am I being sacrilegious if I say I prefer the head sculpt and the torso on my first Keaton Batman figure to this one?

Yep. Pretty reasonable price. And, it's not bare bones.

If it doesn't come with a motocycle, an elephant, 2 headsculpts... is a bare bones figure... at least in this sub-forum...

I'm glad this is coming out because it shows Hot Toys still has the license and is committed to it. Hopefully that means we get a Returns Catwoman, which is my current Hot Toys grail figure.

But am I being sacrilegious if I say I prefer the head sculpt and the torso on my first Keaton Batman figure to this one?

Talking about the cowl... yes. Retuns' cowl is perfect.:lecture

I'm surprised that these are up for order already. The prices are fairly reasonable as well.

I'm going to order just the Batman figure, but I think I'm going to wait for it to become coupon eligible first.

If it doesn't come with a motocycle, an elephant, 2 headsculpts... is a bare bones figure... at least in this sub-forum...
I don't think it's barebones. I think it's just the right amount of bones for $219.

The important question is where is the pers control? If it is a gly pers panel like the last one then its a pass for me. I will wait until I see some pics of the back of the head.

Just ordered the single batman at BBTS. What was the MSRP for 89 batman?

Yes, finally - HT's Batman Returns figure is officially announced! This one will fit nicely in my collection next to my 89' Keaton Batman and Reeves Superman.:clap

Wow, I can't get over how off that Keaton sculpt is...

So... I guess Mime joker is their final DX? This might actually be good for me... I've been OCD enough to have to collect every single DX fig.

You can get batman only for $219 or 2 pack with BW for $345.

Wow that's a great price!! Thanks for that information :)

Pre-ordered the single from BBTS. I wish HT would have made this a DX and just included the Wayne sculpt and torn cowl instead of forcing folks to buy a set with a separate figure.

I held off on the 89 version in the hopes the Returns would have the head sculpt and broken cowl (did not want a glider). I had zero interest in a Bruce Wayne.

Well, for everyone that said I am full of it...how u like me now? Came out a few weeks before I expected (though I know why) but I even called it not only being one, but two. So please, stop saying I'm making it up. No way I guessed two when everyone else called even one dead!

And yes, it's stunning!(the batman, not Keaton so much)

Now, everyone that said they wanted it so bad...let the excuses and whine start. All the "oh I'd buy anything" and "it will never happen" will now be "this is the worst ever" and "wish they never did it" and why not have X included"....

You were right. Thanks for that.

Now please tell us there's hope for a Returns Catwoman figure?

Wow, then this is actually a decent deal!

Definitely is, especially since I missed out on the 89 Bats, I just wanted a Keaton Batman to go with my Nicholson Joker, and this gets the job done for a great price, even better that I got to use reward points :yess:

Looks like this guy is gonna sell out fast?

Back