Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I'm not digging the Keaton tuxedo figure, but I would definitely be in for this version of the bat suit. Are they being sold separately or do we have to buy both?

I'm not digging the Keaton tuxedo figure, but I would definitely be in for this version of the bat suit. Are they being sold separately or do we have to buy both?

You can get batman only for $219 or 2 pack with BW for $345.

View attachment 183414

Just want to share my disappointment on the reuse face plates.

.......................huh..it didn't occur to me that one of them could be the BD 89 version without the blood....

It's up!

Hot Toys Batman | Sideshow Collectibles

$344 for the set or $220 for the single.

Doesn't seem horrible then for the single. Although since I don't preorder anymore I still need to be concerned about the ebay price - which tends to be especially inflated on DC and Marvel stuff.

Dude, have you seen the garbage he spews? He's probably considered to be the most childish member since ENygma by most around here.

Quantity != Quality

Yep. And his 1200 posts contain zero actual info. Well correct info. Where as I shared both correct info, and insider info.

And I wasn't talking about his posts directed at me just here. Any time I get a few replies or any attention he chimes in and makes some personal comment. And sure, he has more posts. He wins the more posts award. It's to bad they are full of Bile, incorrect info, And bs. It is becuase of people like him and comments like his that hot toys and sideshow and enterbay and 3a do not have a larger online presence. When you share info and you get envious gas bags that just want attention making personal attacks you are not inclined to share more.

If it where not about attention and was a legit issue he would contacted me privately to work it out or do whatever or he would not bring my name up in his posts (in conversions I was not postings on in days which he has done). That's strictly about attention. I've shared info with people on this site via Pm and not asked for my name to be used. I don't care about attention or who had the most posts or the most reputation points or quotes about how funny they are.

Surprised as to how "cheap" the single set is.

Bruce is worthless though. Now if they tweak that HS though...

Both on BBTS too

Yep. And his 1200 posts contain zero actual info. Well correct info. Where as I shared both correct info, and insider info.

And I wasn't talking about his posts directed at me just here. Any time I get a few replies or any attention he chimes in and makes some personal comment. And sure, he has more posts. He wins the more posts award. It's to bad they are full of Bile, incorrect info, And bs. It is becuase of people like him and comments like his that hot toys and sideshow and enterbay and 3a do not have a larger online presence. When you share info and you get envious gas bags that just want attention making personal attacks you are not inclined to share more.

If it where not about attention and was a legit issue he would contacted me privately to work it out or do whatever or he would not bring my name up in his posts (in conversions I was not postings on in days which he has done). That's strictly about attention. I've shared info with people on this site via Pm and not asked for my name to be used. I don't care about attention or who had the most posts or the most reputation points or quotes about how funny they are.

zzzzzz

Drop it already. And stop messaging me about doing things "face to face". Weirdo.

Yes! I placed my order and used my reward points. Now the question is will it actually ship around the estimated time frame. Can't wait for this one.

I am pleasantly surprised by the price on this one. Will be ordering the combo.

$344 feels steep. Then when I look at $219 for just Batman, I know it is. I might just get Batman. I would love Keaton on my shelves but that feels a little too high for him.

Well here it is at LAST..two pack POed with BBTS

I am going for the single! haha Do you have to paid up front with sideshow pre-order? What is that extra $22 charge.

hmmm BBTS has it too with same prices. I think I will go with them since no tax and cheaper shipping.

That all depends on if you plan on ordering something else from Sideshow down the line. They give you reward points, so you can save 13 bucks or so on the next figure you buy. They also ship faster than BBTS.

On the other hand, BBTS has great customer service and when they ship your figure, it usually comes inside a larger box, so there's less chance for damage to the box itself.

Not sure which one I want. :crying:

219 for Batman alone is a BARGAIN these days!!

Pre-ordered the 2-pack from Sideshow. Used a few rewards points to feel better about it, as I've already got Arkham City Batman and the Dark Knight Rises Bat-Signal 2-pack coming my way this year. But Batman Returns easily blows them out of the water.

Back