1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decide to give TaliBane's recommendation of the Hasbro inner robe a try. The tailoring is a bit wonky but after some futzing to reduce some of the billowing at the bottom (lots of material) I think it looks pretty nice. I'm sure some water treatment would help too. Definitely a more subtle, realistic material than what Hot Toys chose.

View attachment 378016

Nice looking Old Ben 👍🏽

Post some pics - the JNIX Ben isn't one you see in pics much outside his thread.

Here’s my Jnix Ben:

0a9f22e5ad2a78f43caa961558fadbdf.jpg

Nice, McFly! I like that you get the eyes looking off to the side for some of your sculpts. I requested that for my Jnix Indy figure but forgot to follow-up about it so got the standard forward looking eyes.

Nice, McFly! I like that you get the eyes looking off to the side for some of your sculpts. I requested that for my Jnix Indy figure but forgot to follow-up about it so got the standard forward looking eyes.

Thanks TonTon! I first did that with Luke and was really pleased with how it turned out. With Ben I sent Jnix a still of the character to show him how I wanted the eyes. It’s so cool that he’s happy to do that stuff for us. :)

Very excited that I just got around to purchasing this guy. Cannot wait to get him, especially after reading his chapter (Time of Death) in the From a Certain Point of View Book.

Very excited that I just got around to purchasing this guy. Cannot wait to get him, especially after reading his chapter (Time of Death) in the From a Certain Point of View Book.

nice! check out some of the recent SW graphic novel via marvel, they had these bits of story from the journals of obi-wan which were very cool, stories of his time on tatooine before ANH.

nice! check out some of the recent SW graphic novel via marvel, they had these bits of story from the journals of obi-wan which were very cool, stories of his time on tatooine before ANH.

Thanks Illproxy will definitey do this.

Hi! I have the Jnix Obi-Wan sculpt, unpainted, and just have seen a good chance of getting the old sideshow version for a very good price. I was wondering how the sculpt would fit in that body, and would love to hear some opinions about that kit-bash. What do you guys think?

Now THIS I’d watch..!

I thought that was the "Osama - A Life" trailer. I heard it was coming soon.

It's a sympathetic look at his journey from occupied Jeddah, leaving behind his colleague and spiritual guide, a diminutive Sheik of the ancient order of Wahhabism who has trained many in its ways. He journeys to a remote desert place to go into hiding where he's contacted by insurgents who plan to use pilots to strike deep in the heart of the evil Empire whose soldiers patrol everywhere, even in his dusty realm. Though they triumph, it just begins a whole bunch of lesser conflicts that feel a bit repetitive, even derivative, and he and the diminutive sheik live on as a ghosts, inspiring the insurgency he helped gain victory.

Any tips to get brown robe stains off his hands? Purchased him off eBay and aside from the stains on his one hand he’s perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back