1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm out west for a quick trip and since Sideshow isn't ready with their "Desert Kenobi " figure yet, I brought HT Kenobi along for a snap...

Kenobi on Tatooine.jpg

He's looking pretty cool out here in the desert...

Kenobi in the desert-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots. If you can add a little emotion through posing, they would be fabulous.

Well, I'm out west for a quick trip and since Sideshow isn't ready with their "Desert Kenobi " figure yet, I brought HT Kenobi along for a snap...

View attachment 407642

He's looking pretty cool out here in the desert...

View attachment 407643

Beautiful, JB,

Beautiful pics. I'd rep you, but i have to spread more around, lol.

It’s nice to know some are still doing that. Can’t remember the last time I found a nice surprise Rep in the ole inbox! (Although I know Wor tried recently!)

Sorry, JB. I tried to fill in for Username on the Rep, but apparently you’re so good at this I used up all my Reps on you too!

Cheers!

I never did like the HT inner robe. I thought the choice of material was off. I had seen a few of you swap it out in favor of the Hasbro or Sideshow version.

I decided to get mine out and water treat the Sideshow robes. It looks much better in my opinion.

20180727_164022.jpg

20180727_165310.jpg

I like that too, Chaka. For a while I tried to get ahold of the SS figure for a decent price just for the robes but to no avail. How is the tailoring? I tried the Hasbro and while the material is great, there's too much of it and I'm no tailor.

Thanks guys.

I like that too, Chaka. For a while I tried to get ahold of the SS figure for a decent price just for the robes but to no avail. How is the tailoring? I tried the Hasbro and while the material is great, there's too much of it and I'm no tailor.

Thanks. The tailoring is pretty good, I did not make any alterations.

Looks superb, chakaman!

Here's a new shot...contemplating the final lesson he is about to impart on his former apprentice...

FINAL LESSON.jpg

Back