1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says "exclusive bonus", which is not the same thing as an SSC exclusive (denoted with a silver "S" badge). If you go to any other shop, here, for example, you'll see the set is exactly the same.

You know.. I'm really hoping that the new obi wan won't be as light and fragile as the bespin luke. Not that it's to be played with, but enterbay seems to really nail a really sturdy and heavier body, especially with the bruce lee line, that really seems worth the higher price tag. Hollow frail plastic should be exclusive to boot legs...

Last edited:
It says "exclusive bonus", which is not the same thing as an SSC exclusive (denoted with a silver "S" badge). If you go to any other shop, here, for example, you'll see the set is exactly the same.
Yeah I went to BBTS and noticed that. Weird that Sideshow lists it as an exclusive when it really isn't. The page for just Han on Sideshow shows the silver Sideshow Exclusive badge.

This just popped up on their site...

11002509_864410323620959_1796651288227806644_n.jpg

I don't look at this and not see Obi-Wan Kenobi. Maybe a lightly younger and stylized Obi-Wan. If I had to try to figure out who I was looking at I may second guess buying. But for me easy purchase.

Yeah I went to BBTS and noticed that. Weird that Sideshow lists it as an exclusive when it really isn't. The page for just Han on Sideshow shows the silver Sideshow Exclusive badge.
Ohh, good catch. Don't think I ever visited Solo's page as I never considered getting these guys separately. :lol That is funny that Solo's SSC exclusive is available any other way.

So no ex or bonus for Ben here or in Asia?
Nope! Just as well, as it will save me money.

Surprised at the price here...he's no more than Jor-El was a couple years ago...not bad for just another old guy in robes :) Went for it...

I'm hoping when this show up, it looks a stunning as that Crowe portrait or the Kingsley Mandarin one.....both of those are among HT's best...

This is actually the first of this wave of SW from HT I'm pretty enthusiastic about....

Thanks coach, let me rephrase w/o the sarcasm

how can SSC justifiably charge 240 for xwing Luke and ht only 220 for obi?

Jeez. Nobody here enjoys a little joke.

I don't know. Luke will likely be a future Spooky Special, I'd imagine.

Back