1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered from one sixth bruce :yess: Always wanted myself an old Ben and although the sideshow figure was awesome, it was pretty damn rare.

I thought their Greedo and the Bib Fortuna were all very well done - the latter has one of the best Sideshow non human sculpts, imo
Yeah, totally. I have Greedo as well - awesome figure, I just would've preferred that they made his clothes out of material that more resembled his vinyl-esque track gear, & not the parachute fabric they used.

Bib was a great SSC figure too, yeah. Nice threads, & they nailed Michael Carter's likeness under the makeup. Great character too - albeit hella creepy. :lol

Really nice to see the improvements, personally I think it looks great. Not perfect, but I don't see how anybody could say that this is way off. I am actually excited about having ordered han and chewy again and before seeing the new obi head I wasn't.

This sculpt is 10x better than SSC Hoth Han scuplt.

Looking forward to this figure. With Obi, Stormtroopers, Han, Chewbacca, R2, 3PO it is going to be a good year for my Star Wars collection.

Ordered! Best in the line so far. I hope Han comes out good. If he does I'll use some reward points on him. But this is fantastic.

Price isn't terrible... not great, but certainly better than it could have been and it just further confirms out out-of-whack $240 is for the X-Wing Luke :lol

This just keeps looking better and better. Perfect as far as I'm concerned. PO when coupon eligible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Price isn't terrible... not great, but certainly better than it could have been and it just further confirms out out-of-whack $240 is for the X-Wing Luke :lol

$20 extra is for the eyes.

luke-big-eyes-gif.gif

IF I get this, it'll be from AE, cheaper and they double box. New pics raised it over the pass bar (it's good enough). In any event I need his sabre for HT Luke. :lol

The X-Wing Luke price makes all of these look like a bargain. I ordered it without even thinking :lol

Back