1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $210 for mine

giphy.gif

I thought we were talking about Obi Wan

The pic I quoted in my post was of HT Vader. Though I notice there's a glitch in the Freaks boards where often a quoted pic doesn't actually display unless you click on it - it just shows as text like "attachment" or something if you don't.:dunno

Can someone PLEASE take a close up pic of their light up arm saber hilt for me? I need to see the saber opening up close. I think mine has a glob of glue in it as the saber blade won't insert all the way.
Thanks!

Can someone PLEASE take a close up pic of their light up arm saber hilt for me? I need to see the saber opening up close. I think mine has a glob of glue in it as the saber blade won't insert all the way.
Thanks!

Post a pic I'm sure you'll get an answer

Oh that is so awesome! I missed out...

I was stupid, and it's waitlisted, but really not holding any hope and now just waiting for the DX version.
Luke's on flex, and Leia's preordered locally, so all there but Obi-wan.:slap

For those who inquired, I have sold 8 slots of my Death Star Diorama 1/6 build kit, only 2 slots left

I don't want to rush anyone, but could I need to know if you want to reserve a slot some time this weekend I need to order materials and machine time on monday. Thanks!

Also, I now offer airbrush service for all parts that need to be painted for an additional fee

Its a shame this figure isn't available anymore, he's a great figure. I wish HT would start announcing the ESB line.

Back