1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, in what way? The tailoring on that thing is godawful.....

Ah yeah. I meant the ANH SS one. I think the tailoring is far better. The material is better too. With the HT I would worry about it biodegrading over time and over poses.

Has anyone ordered him from sideshow this week and had him ship already? I ordered him Saturday night thinking he might ship this week but still showing as processing.

Ah yeah. I meant the ANH SS one. I think the tailoring is far better. The material is better too. With the HT I would worry about it biodegrading over time and over poses.

The ANH suit was pretty good; I dunno, love the HT ANH suit - and like how they did the upper body in two parts - gives the guy a nice bulk. Concerns with the material are pretty understandable...

Well, I'm no Para...LOL. using the SSC cloak is my preference......these guys look good together

Attachments

• DSCN0014.JPG
    DSCN0014.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 297
Last edited:
nqfalmj.jpg

uzNptUp.jpg

0 issues other than the bottom belt on he crotch plate breaking off and the stripped body screw.

I am in love with the cape. That has some nice weight, just sad it came be action posed well by default.

The height is great though.

Agreed about the height and the cape. It drapes so perfectly... and it has weight. Love it. I do also like how the body suit comes in two pieces (IIRC that is how the actual prop costume was as well).

Not rubber exactly. But it seems similar to the Hasbro body suit on their ultimate vaders... or even similar to the faux leather jerkin (or whatever you'd call it*) on SS's Anakin. I could just see the material begin to flake off over time.

*tabbards?

Ah, bummer. At least you got a replacement part. I can't even get a response from them

I've never got a replacement part from them they always want me to take a $25 gift card or send it back for a full refund.

Back