1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So on the nose guard, if we painted it a little gun metal do you think it will be ruined:dunno

Yeah that last shot could pass for a screen print or an image from the irreplaceable TOPPS trading cards

Well done Matrix :hi5:

image.jpg

Still on the fence pros and cons list...

Pro- I really like the helmet

Con- I really hate the gloves

Pro - I no longer think the LED saber is just a gimmick after getting Kenobi - It would be cool to have a Vader with one.

Con - I already have the SS Deluxe Vader I got over a year ago and I've always been fine with it. I don't like the helmet as much, but I don't hate it. I do hate the oversized light saber so I never pose him with it. I do love the gloves on the SS one.

Pro - It would be cool to have HT Vader to "complete" (for me) the HT ANH collection of Luke, Han, Chewie, Ben, Leia, and Stormtoopers (regular and disguise versions)

Con - Getting Luke, Han, Chewie, Ben, Leia, and Stormtoopers (regular and disguise versions) are already costing me a LOT.

Pro - I'm finding a recent appreciation for ANH style Vader - especially the helmet

Con - The ESB version is still my favorite look over all.

Bonus Con - I hate the gloves (yea, this gets mentioned twice)

Seeing all these pictures it really is clear that the chest armor is too big - it extends down far too long and has a really weird shape. Would really love to see the HT with the Sideshow chest armor - not bells.

Still on the fence pros and cons list...

Pro- I really like the helmet

Con- I really hate the gloves

Pro - I no longer think the LED saber is just a gimmick after getting Kenobi - It would be cool to have a Vader with one.

Con - I already have the SS Deluxe Vader I got over a year ago and I've always been fine with it. I don't like the helmet as much, but I don't hate it. I do hate the oversized light saber so I never pose him with it. I do love the gloves on the SS one.

Pro - It would be cool to have HT Vader to "complete" (for me) the HT ANH collection of Luke, Han, Chewie, Ben, Leia, and Stormtoopers (regular and disguise versions)

Con - Getting Luke, Han, Chewie, Ben, Leia, and Stormtoopers (regular and disguise versions) are already costing me a LOT.

Pro - I'm finding a recent appreciation for ANH style Vader - especially the helmet

Con - The ESB version is still my favorite look over all.

Bonus Con - I hate the gloves (yea, this gets mentioned twice)

You will succumb to the dark side...search your feelings..you will know it to be true..

Back