1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
over a period of a year $60,000+ even at 1% would still bank a couple thousand (plus) of free money

Congrats, compounding monthly you have made $602.76. Now take off the costs.

I'll give you cancellations are a bonus too them but interest is nothing.

Hot Toys 13.5 inches is much better and more accurate to the sawce than Sideshow's 13.5, it's science.

Congrats, compounding monthly you have made $602.76. Now take off the costs.

I'll give you cancellations are a bonus too them but interest is nothing.

send me over $60,000 and I'll put it into my bank and sit on it for a whole year and then I'll tell you how much interest I made from that until the figure actually ships...It costs NOTHING to hold money in a bank :lol....Its $2,400+ interest FREE MONEY,plus ALL the inevitable free money cancellations

Anyone else notice that the height of the figure is listed on the sideshow website at 13.75.... what was the SSC deluxe Vader's height again?

Everyone knows. Years of complaining about Vader's height across the various iterations has people resigned to it.

They have a rewards program but its not as good as Sideshow, the only reason to order from AE is no NDR.

Ah, I kind of skipped over the NRD bit. There's still a small chance I might pick this up, but no way am I laying down an NRD.

From Hot Toys Collectors, likely taken at Secret Base.

htvader1.jpg

htvader2.jpg

htvader3.jpg

htvader4.jpg

htvader5.jpg

Anyone else notice that the height of the figure is listed on the sideshow website at 13.75.... what was the SSC deluxe Vader's height again?

Shhhhhh. Don't complain. Hot toys always makes perfect toys. Don't ask questions or compliain. Just buy it. They will throw in the Mark xvvvxvccii for free.

I know what the interest rates are going for and Banks interest rates are very low,but sitting on $30,000 or $60,000+ of people's money for a whole year in FREE MONEY...and there are other ways to invest that money ;)

Show me the math please.

Research the interest rate at your local bank, for a savings account, and tell me what the earned interest is after a year, on a $30,000 deposit.

send me over $60,000 and I'll put it into my bank and sit on it for a whole year and then I'll tell you how much interest I made from that until the figure actually ships...It costs NOTHING to hold money in a bank :lol....Its $2,400+ interest FREE MONEY,plus ALL the inevitable free money cancellations

I'm not across taxation law in the US - but in Oz you'd be paying tax on that interest.

Not a fan of the robes. Looks like the same material used on Batman's cape and we all know how that turned out. Dome and mask look good but a little giraffe necked. Hopefully it's lens distortion.

All these new pictures do is show how off the helmet is.

Lighting is a killer for this thing. Was completely jazzed at the initial teases but now I'm sticking with my SS figure.

Back