1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SGJgerw.jpg

Great photo!

Although when I look at it, as opposed to "I find your lack of faith disturbing," the first thing that pops into my mind for some reason is, "Come with me, if you want to live." :lol

Yeah I don't know how to make him look any more menacing. Lowering the dome and getting those red eyes would probably help. But I'm probably not gonna do that.

Yeah I don't know how to make him look any more menacing. Lowering the dome and getting those red eyes would probably help. But I'm probably not gonna do that.

No need to. As great as many of the mods that people do here look, he can look pretty menacing stock straight out of the box.

Here is how I had mine posed when I first got him. No mods at all:

attachment.php

I've since changed up to the "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan" pose with the saber though.

What do you chaps think the odds are of a tweaked Rogue one reissue of Vader at the end of the year? I'm thinking to hold out for that

JR

What do you chaps think the odds are of a tweaked Rogue one reissue of Vader at the end of the year? I'm thinking to hold out for that

JR

I was thinking that as well. What would they tweak on this one do you think? Would it be worth it to wait and probably pay more?

JR

Very high.

It's Vader and it's Star Wars. If HT made a Batman figure(s) from Suicide Squad just from what looks to simply be flashback sequences in the film, they'll surely make a Vader from Rogue One.

He will probably have more screen time than Luke had and I would think a bigger seller figure wise. Looking forward to seeing how it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getting the mask APART, or getting the helmet off?? both are kinda nervy, but easy!!

I got the helmet off easy, but I couldn't figure out how to separate the mask. I tried cutting the pegs that glue together at the bottom and pulling but it wasn't budging. So I got scared.

I got the helmet off easy, but I couldn't figure out how to separate the mask. I tried cutting the pegs that glue together at the bottom and pulling but it wasn't budging. So I got scared.

don't cut!!! keep at it with the wiggle and pull. it WILL come apart!!

Lol....sounds bad, but thanks for the tips and words of encouragement. I'll go at it and give it a tug tomorrow.:rotfl

I was thinking that as well. What would they tweak on this one do you think? Would it be worth it to wait and probably pay more?

I think they would probably do something about the voice box thing as it seems they have come for a lot of criticism on how that works. Even if they took it out entirely I wouldn't mind, didn't see myself using it much

Back