1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Chewie or existing Chewie? 13403988_10153583672422344_4889403578597663172_o.jpg

Well, HT did announce they are doing a Chewie (along with Han) from TFA. However, I'd guess it's probably the existing ANH Chewie in that picture.

Well, HT did announce they are doing a Chewie (along with Han) from TFA. However, I'd guess it's probably the existing ANH Chewie in that picture.
It's the ANH chewie.

Still one of my favourite figures!
4996135632e28a01d510f84f304c16aa.jpg

dfe6bcba8a74432dfbd1f41942baf072.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great pictures, everyone!

I should be having this figure along with Han coming pretty soon, and that will probably round out my ANH collection.

^That's the most Chewie-like photos I've seen of this figure, well done. I'm going to have to make a point of referring back to these when my figure eventually arrives so I can Futz the hair the same way...

Does anyone know if the rerelease has any alterations? I have 1 Han/Chewie set, and was thinking about getting another.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the rerelease has any alterations? I have 1 Han/Chewie set, and was thinking about getting another.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't think so. It's basically just producing more of the same figure, not a 2.0 version.

Finally took Chewy outta the box and spent some time futzing today...
image_zpsykgpezvr.jpeg
image_zpsrmiameun.jpeg
(sorry for the crappy pics)

not quite there yet...
image.jpeg

Chewbaccas looking great. Going to buy very very soon. Was debating the new TFA version but I'm an OT guy and would rather this.

Has anyone captured the ESB snow blown hair Chewie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a new feed for the new TFA version with old man solo ? Can't seem to find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the best pis I've seen for the colour and texture / appearance of the fur. Top futzing my friend:clap Did you do any mods with the fur or is that stock?

Thanks. I painted the fur lighter on the head. I do want to go back and darken the top of the forehead a bit. I also repainted the lips.

As for the fur, I loosened it quite a bit before futzing.

Here are some better pics...

2016-06-29 16.08.36.jpg
2016-06-29 16.07.47.jpg

Back