1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Chewbacca has no issues. I got him in the detolf and stands straight up with no problem. no bend at the knees or slouched head he is even on the stand

no it`s not wicket. I think that my detolfs are 15 1/2 inches in shelves space. when chewie is on his stand his head touches the top of the detolf and if he has no stand maybe less then an inch between the top of the crown of his head and the top of the detolf

Thanks for the responses and the comparison pics, guys. :duff

Looks like I'll probably have to bend him at the knees also in order to get him to fit.

image.jpg

Leia looks like a Black Series figure next to Chewy.:lol

Obviously smoking's not the only vice that stunts your growth.:wink1:

Guys, what body is used for the chewie figure? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My Chewie ships next Monday. That gives me until late next week to finish Bespin Threepio

BMIBkenl.jpg

Target droid 3-pack. I think C-3P0 looks closer to 1/7 scale, but it'll work well enough on Chewie's back. It has poor articulation but isn't a total crap sculpt. A decent paint job might sell it better.

sHcVRm9l.jpg

After the bone saw. I mean x-acto knife. That's what I meant. :monkey3

2BxyXEfl.jpg

I suddenly want a K-3PO.

tlW1zp8l.jpg

A preview. Arms and legs are mostly done, I need to build up the wires and "guts"

zk3lmI0l.jpg

PtAHlcml.jpg

Back