1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewbacca and Han will arrive as the email two weeks ago said -- in August-September --

I'd think we'll start getting 3-5 or 14 day notices sometime late next week or the following. Sideshow was clearly getting its shipping notices ready, hence the mistaken leak to a few.

Whaaaat!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 296
That's some master futzing right there! What scene are you going for? Can totally see the Bespin prison scene here!

I've just got another chewbacca for the hoth look, I've just put the heads side by side to show you the difference when ones fresh out of the box and the other been brushed.
Original on left side.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Great pics again James! Shows how much difference a little work makes on chewie, hope my own futzing skills are up to snuff!

Have to say Chewie's really grown on me. But I know they'll do a double set again for Empire... Gah! Have to be strong and hold off!

Back