1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great futz work Para. Really digging the ROTJ look. My Chewie is out for delivery today. Whoop whoop!

Rory, do you have any straight on shots you could share? Possibly a side by side of the 2 different sculpts? Thanks in advance.

So... I'm not seeing the long riffle for Chewie.. It didn't come with the Special Edition (2 pack)??

The cross eye look that can be seen on some Chewie's is simply fixed, you just need to futz the bridge of the nose. There are holes into actual the head at the nose side of each eye, you can wet, set, and stick a brush in here to open the eye area and remove the cross eye look, it's actually just a fur problem.

I'm unclear here -- are you saying the eyes can be moved? Not understanding "opening the eye area to remove the crosseyed look". What are you actually moving, Rory?

I'm unclear here -- are you saying the eyes can be moved? Not understanding "opening the eye area to remove the crosseyed look". What are you actually moving, Rory?
Pinching in the hair/bridge of the nose to open up the eye area so the pupils are more centered looking than appearing like they are too close to the bridge of the nose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wor-Gar;8060175 said:
Not understanding "opening the eye area to remove the crosseyed look". What are you actually moving, Rory?

Sounds like the fur is sort of like a mask and can be moved around to reveal the eyes underneath, centering them if needed.

No man, the eyes are locked. The fur around the bridge of the nose isn't set as thinly as it can be. If you wet the area and use the top of a brush you can press it back and out creating a clearer space around the eyes. It's like pulling back grass back. There is a strange hole at the inner eye area where you can actual insert a brush tip. It makes sense when you have it in hand. :lol

Pinching in the hair/bridge of the nose to open up the eye area so the pupils are more centered looking than appearing like they are too close to the bridge of the nose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Kinda this.

Sounds like the fur is sort of like a mask and can be moved around to reveal the eyes underneath, centering them if needed.

Not this.

No man, the eyes are locked. The fur around the bridge of the nose isn't set as thinly as it can be. If you wet the area and use the top of a brush you can press it back and out creating a clearer space around the eyes. It's like pulling back grass back. There is a strange hole at the inner eye area where you can actual insert a brush tip. It makes sense when you have it in hand. :lol

Ah, OK, got it. Thank you. Very helpful instructions.

Hopefull by next monday we all be getting our 2 week's shipping notice's or early processing i hope.:pray:.

Futzed with chewie some more today

11887837_1049553788389568_2812414192782293280_n.jpg

Back