1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the two-pack at BBTS. Have Chewbacca and Han EX at Sideshow. After weighing the differences, with the fixed shipping on the singles, I still come out ahead in reward points and returns are easier with single packs... so I dumped the two-pack.

Bummed about not getting the rifle, and now having to wait for the two-packs to ship out... but what are you going to do.

Still keeping my BBTS order. I order so rarely anymore that the reward points never add up for me and I prefer BBTS shipping process and packaging - although I've never had to deal with returns with them ...

Wonder which Chewbacca head will be in the two-pack?

:D

Don't start scaring people - they seem skittish enough still. I better get the good one in mine ...

I have the two-pack on order. No email from Sideshow for me. :monkey2

Doesn't Sideshow typically send a 7-14 day arrival notice? It doesn't seem like them to process, charge and ship pre-orders without an arrival notice, but it has been a while since I have purchased from them.

Last edited:
I still haven't bought these yet. Chewie and Han look really good, but I gotta sell a few figures 1st me thinks. I've never bought two figures at once. If I'm gonna go for it, then it has to be paid out right. Are they worth it? Chewie does look pretty wicked in all pictures I've seen so far.

Ah I can't decide. Decide for me guys!!! Lol [emoji106] [emoji85]

I ordered the singles and asked sideshow rep 2 week's ago if might have by 1st of month and said no said like 3 to 5 week's so likely mid september 4 us ,but again this is all here say. Hopefully we ALL get the early processing any day now but sounds like 2 pack is first to arrive.

So here's a few pics I took today:

Chew05_zpsouxp1uyh.jpg

This shot looks fantastic. You did a great job on him. Good stuff. :)

So SS is getting some 2 packs. Did they release 2 packs over seas at all?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Like...an honest to God real exclusive? Amazing. I think I'll call and check if they can go ahead and charge me too. Only owe $32. Yay rewards.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I've had mine PO'd since day one, talked to sideshow customer service and apparently the first 2 packs should be rolling out sometime this week, my last flex gets charged tomorrow.

Back