1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-pack is $5 less to start.

But I can't believe your shipping is $15 to Iowa when mine (for the Scout) was $16.68 and I live 20 miles from Sideshow. Strange indeed.

Mute points all since its flat rate shipping on Han and Chewie. $10 each. So you save $20 total. Woo-Hoo! Drinks on you!

Forgot it was $5 less for the 2-pack and the flat rate shipping on the singles. Still puts me ahead, so yeah drinks on me.

Shipping for R2 was $14.36 and shipping for Trooper 2-pack was $19.52

and it's 'moot' not 'mute':wink1:

Me too,
L o L , first time purchasing from them , they Told me they ship 2 weeks after sideshow starts shipping

Hope thats true

I have the 2-pack on order at BBTS, so I should be getting this figure sometime in 2017.

That worries me, and would be a huge disappointment. First thing to do is to pull some of that chin hair down to minimize the muzzle. If I can't, then he's going to be looking down a lot.

Yeah I have to agree about the chin. Simply puffing the hair out a bit more there would probably improve the look quite a bit, assuming that's even possible to do.

And it does look like it could still be a really impressive figure if you just make sure to light and pose it properly. In fact watching that video review, I think it might be the awesome looking body and crossbow that's selling me on this figure more than the head itself!

yeah I watched the video. I saw the huge muzzle and was like wow :horror. I wonder if you could pull some of the hair on the sides of his face would shrink the muzzle down some

Han & Chewie arrived.
Chewie looks just as expected, Han looks a lot better IMO. They are very cool despite the issues.
Will try to grab some pics later.

Chewie is so near yet so far. They nailed it technically, and it looks a lot cooler in real world scale. But the mouth and face structure is very odd.
I think it's fixable though. The body is superb.

Chewie is so near yet so far. They nailed it technically, and it looks a lot cooler in real world scale. But the mouth and face structure is very odd.
I think it's fixable though. The body is superb.

"Never doubted you for a second.wonderful!"

Back