1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wish the Chewbacca figure was taller to be more of an accurate height in comparison!!!

01.jpg

I have a feeling that the pictures you post of Chewbacca are going to "force" me to keep my pre-order. :)

These are the pics I have been waiting for. In hand pics from peeps who know how to properly pose and futz figurez.

He looks pretty good there. Nice job.

Great pic.

Thanks guys. It was like 30 secs of futzing.

I wonder how Chewie would have looked if HT sculpted his mouth closed.

Like the pic right above your post, and people would complain about the emotionless face most likely. Hard to say.

What I don't like about this figure is that it has caused me to really look at chewbacca, even movie stills. I never really dissected his look before, just sort of took him and accepted him at face value. Now I'm all staring at his mouth and hair pattern.

Like the pic right above your post, and people would complain about the emotionless face most likely. Hard to say.

What I don't like about this figure is that it has caused me to really look at chewbacca, even movie stills. I never really dissected his look before, just sort of took him and accepted him at face value. Now I'm all staring at his mouth and hair pattern.

I understand what you mean. Kind of reminds me when SS released there Gammorean Guard. I was like "thats not it!!!". Something was missing. And like you said I never dissected GG like that before.

Still would we all be happy if we received this? I think not!!

Chewbaccaheadshot.jpg

I wish the Chewbacca figure was taller to be more of an accurate height in comparison!!!

You and me both.

That photo is misleading. Solo is leaning from front look for the full version of it, he's not standing tall, chewie is.

WWFqSMO.jpg

Not that misleading though. He is leaning but he doesn't lose inches in height.

It will be interesting if someone has an unshortened SSC ANH Vader to compare HT Chewie with. :lol

Darth Chewie.jpg

At least it looks like the HT Vader is shorter than I first thought.

What's that figure next to him? An old Mattel figure from a cowboy movie? ;)

Of course you already know this but it's the Medi(puke) UU Han. Embarrassing as it might be to all other involved parties it seems to me it's still clearly the best Harrison Ford/Han Solo likeness in 1/6. By far.

Back