1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Chewbacca's head is sitting a little low. It looks like he has a short neck. Easy fix if that's the case. This is going to be an absolutely phenomenal figure for the collection.

Put in my pre-order for the Bundle pack. I saw how Awesome the reworked Ripley sculpt turned out so i know Hot Toys will improve on Han.

Well they cost less than $600 for the set...

Edit: well look at mr. Speedy reply there ^ :p

I'm fast on the trigger... just ask the ladies :lecture :monkey2 :lol

Ordered chewy...........skipped han

why the hell do I even bother with making customs when I turn around and buy the figure that a company puts out............:duh

It's the sickness.

Where's the heavy blaster from? EU or a video game or something?

Son, I am disappoint...

600px-SW-DLT-19.jpg

The more I look at the pictures the more I like ole chewy.............but it also makes me agree with others that the jaw/mouth should be hinged. Needs to be able to close all the way but open to show a bit of teeth. I dont think a roaring mouth would be able to close all the way and look right but.........at this point color me impressed.

I think if the eye section were less beady and dark, this would be perfect. Chewbacca had a lot of life in those eyes.

Other than that, I think this figure need to be commended. If that thin survives the production stages into collectors homes, it'll be a work of art. Makes me wonder what the base body will look like. Can it be accessed? Fat suit?

I think I'm just going to order both figures separately. The extra heavy blaster for Chewbacca isn't really anything I have to have and I can avoid the NRD.

Thats just what I did. I like that they added something extra for the 2 pack but its just not worth it for me since I'd want Chewie with his bowcaster more than anything else.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that "April fools" FB post may not have been a joke? We got 2 Ripley's and The Walking Carpet & Han so far

Very good point, what else was talked about in that "fake" interview? Might give insight into more future products.

Totally preordered chewie. Sure he is a little chubby in the middle but saves me time rooting fur who hoo!!! This is smashingly brilliant I saw this and said yes please. If there is excess room in fur lets hope for some weight watchers slimming.

I think Chewbacca's head is sitting a little low. It looks like he has a short neck. Easy fix if that's the case. This is going to be an absolutely phenomenal figure for the collection.

Is there a way to stack that head up upon arrival that would be sweet

I'm all for tweaks and adjustments in both figures (although I'm happy with Chewie as is), but I'm not holding my breath.
The tailoring and material on Han make it very hard to resist. I already upgraded my Sideshow Han to a HT body, which makes a world of difference, and had a friend do a couple of tweaks on the paint apps, but the tailoring of the suit is just off, there's no going around that.

All you need to do is take in the crotch on pants that's all. People send me star wars pants all the time with bodies used and it usually a matter of adjusting crotch seam. Once done it will fit snug about the waist and done.

Back