1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record: I've seen a couple people asking where Chewy's heavy blaster came from; Expanded Universe, videogame, etc...
It was in the first friggin film! It's a starmtrooper BlasTech DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle that Han Solo was carrying when Han and Luke infiltrated the detention block to rescue Leia. Han tossed the rifle to Chewy, who promptly went ape-***** with it.

I pre-ordered the HT Chewy of course, but not the Christian Bale-esque Solo. So, I get no exclusive blaster. The good news is, (for me at least) the 12" Hasbro 4-LOM (bounty hunter droid) figure mistakenly included a DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle, and it was done quite well considering it's Hasbro. Right now I have it displayed with my modded Marmit Storntrooper, and it looks very natural. I know it will look good with the HT Chewy too.
trooper_holster.jpg

For the record: I've seen a couple people asking where Chewy's heavy blaster came from; Expanded Universe, videogame, etc...
It was in the first friggin film! It's a starmtrooper BlasTech DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle that Han Solo was carrying when Han and Luke infiltrated the detention block to rescue Leia. Han tossed the rifle to Chewy, who promptly went ape-***** with it.

I pre-ordered the HT Chewy of course, but not the Christian Bale-esque Solo. So, I get no exclusive blaster. The good news is, (for me at least) the 12" Hasbro 4-LOM (bounty hunter droid) figure mistakenly included a DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle, and it was done quite well considering it's Hasbro. Right now I have it displayed with my modded Marmit Storntrooper, and it looks very natural. I know it will look good with the HT Chewy too.
View attachment 135706

Yeah, it's a barely noticeably modified MG34 - it's one of the most common 1/6 German weapons and pretty easy to find. Not that exciting of an exclusive really...:dunno

Yeah shouldn't be hard at all to pick up a 1:6 MG34 loose elsewhere. Not much of a selling point.

Just ordered this guy. He looks almost perfect. Have been waiting to upgrade my furry hasbro one for years. 2015 has'nt even hit yet and i'm already in a grande on pre-orders :horror

Can't wait to see my wifes expression after the one i got for ordering the scout bundle :(

Back