1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Again, I just wonder how the hell they're going to mass produce a figure covered in fur, and make it look this good, and avoid it becoming a QC nightmare.

I can see it now:

"WTF, HOWARD!?!?! My Chewie's going bald!"

Yup... just, yup...

Again, I just wonder how the hell they're going to mass produce a figure covered in fur, and make it look this good, and avoid it becoming a QC nightmare.

I can see it now:

"WTF, HOWARD!?!?! My Chewie's going bald!"

This is my main worry. The promo pics look fantastic, but my worst case scenario involves me getting this guy in a Star Wars box:

vbem3eO.jpg

I'm fine with just Chewy... he can go in my Jabba setup.

Hats off to HT. These two announcements actually have me extremely excited. :lol :clap

It's a very ambitious figure. I'll give HT credit for trying, but I honestly don't think it looks great. It looks ok, but not like Chewbacca, maybe one of his cousins from the Christmas special :lol

I wonder if the DX07 is gonna go up in value now....

Re: Hot Toys Chewbacca . . that is all

How the **** are they going to mass produce that? Seriously, though, both of these offerings are gorgeous, and they've got the line off to one hell of a start.

My point from the beginning of the whole 'real fur' debate. I just don't see this kind of thing being consistently good - I don't see it lasting over time either.

That said - it does look great, except the eye are needs tweaking, & the fur on his forehead needs more detail.

The main thing is.. THEY HAVE BEGUN. :yess: :rock

It will. Then it will plummet when they offer Bespin Luke 2.0 with repainted headsculpts.:lol
I can honestly see them flushing out another Luke and a Darth Vader before they move onto Episode VII.

"Chewie, get us out of here!" ... and into my collection!

Awesome I love it argghhhhhhhhh!!

It will. Then it will plummet when they offer Bespin Luke 2.0 with repainted headsculpts.:lol

Haha, word. I can't wait to see what else is coming out. I'd be happy with just the ANH main characters but no doubt they will have versions from ESB & ROTJ.

I think they'll do a Farmboy Luke before they re-fresh Bespin Luke.

Back