1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
901860a37b6bbcd5e0536dd57f971cc7.jpg

Allright y'all, I'm not going to beg, but I've put some work in here with the hi-res pics and whatnot, show me some love with some reputation, kay?

I need me some Jolly Ranchers!!

It definitely looks like most of the outer most layer is real hair, with the sculpting underneath it for the body. I reckon the price for him will be close to $250. I hope they release a set and knock off a few bucks.

It definitely looks like most of the outer most layer is real hair, with the sculpting underneath it for the body. I reckon the price for him will be close to $250. I hope they release a set and knock off a few bucks.

Yeah, a set would be awesome. Especially since they insist that you buy them both together in the description.

I wonder if I should stay 1/6 and pass on that ROTJ Vader PF now.......

I have that same dilemma now. I literally cleaned out and packed up all of my SW 1/6 (barring my HT Luke, ANH SS Vader, SS Emperor, and SS Yoda which I planned to keep) and was selling everything else with the intention of going after the new Vader and Boba Fett PFs and calling it quits.

Now I'm seriously reconsidering that decision, cuz damn does Chewie look incredible! Han is incredible in every aspect but his head and hair which are slightly off, yet still very good.

On top of this, now these two figures make me want all the other new SW releases out too :gah:

Allright y'all, I'm not going to beg, but I've put some work in here with the hi-res pics and whatnot, show me some love with some reputation, kay?

I need me some Jolly Ranchers!!

Where'd you get the High-Res pics, Swede? I'd like to update the Solo thread and get some rep of my own.:lol

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to find something wrong with the greatest 1/6 news since the beginning of 1/6 news...

Last night I was very close to ordering Robocop, but I thought I would sleep on it. Woke up to this news - bye bye Robocop.

$265 for Chewy (Groot is big and tall like Chewy and only $200 but Chewy is covered in hair so)
$225 for Han (Han is similar to Starlord but Starlord has a leather outfit and more items and his is $235)

is my guess.

Back