1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space Figuren are actually partnered with Kit, it's still a bit of a mark up when you consider what you can get it direct for. Who is selling it for $65!?

space figuren! £65 with delivery and tax. Love the sculpt but unless everyone was jumping up and down about it, I don't think I'd stretch to that. Still way better than the new HT stormptrooper amused/stroke face Han!

space figuren! £65 with delivery and tax. Love the sculpt but unless everyone was jumping up and down about it, I don't think I'd stretch to that. Still way better than the new HT stormptrooper amused/stroke face Han!

65 quid? :lol

I think it's a fair bet that the stormie Han sculpt will look very decent seen in hand through regular eyeballs, as it has a couple of good angles to it. This 'custom' sculpt is a decent Ford likeness, but not a good ANH Han likeness imo and it looks, in pics at least, to be 5-10% too large for the HT body.

Yeah it's good likeness for an indie head with solo hair, defo not ANH era, and the bubblehead effect seems way to prevalent for me also. I just wish my HT han didn't look dead behind the eyes! I'd have gone to £30 no complaints mind.

Well, Kit's price direct was just over £30 shipped to the UK and I'm really glad I went that route. You need to have his FB page and order the minute you see a post.

I'm not a fan of this sculpt, but your paint is making it look much better. Maybe its the sideways glance or the blue eyes (even if its wrong). But lightening the hair and getting rid of the 5 o'clock shadow helps immensely.
Thanks mate the bluish grey is what I use to get the position right then add the brown. I finished it up last night
608fd6531d77b94e1022eae3c4a24413.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah it's good likeness for an indie head with solo hair, defo not ANH era, and the bubblehead effect seems way to prevalent for me also. I just wish my HT han didn't look dead behind the eyes! I'd have gone to £30 no complaints mind.
Well the v2 paint looks a lot better. I bought a second head to mod and i got a v2. Looks much better. Changed the old head and will use that to mod now.

It's funny I'm really not a fan of the treasure Hunter or choi sculpt can't see ford that much in it looks too much like George W Bush to me but with han hair to me it's an exellent likeness to Ford its funny how swapping the hat for hair can make the sculpt change completely in my eyes
9095f16c7455ce1ef2cee789626409b2.jpg

Thanks, now I see George Bush in my sculpt. :lol

I think it's the forehead wrinkles that make it look like that deep thinking that W. liked to do.

Thanks, now I see George Bush in my sculpt. [emoji38]

I think it's the forehead wrinkles that make it look like that deep thinking that W. liked to do.
Sorry about that lol I don't see it all in space tracker but can't not see it in the treasure Hunter

Well the v2 paint looks a lot better. I bought a second head to mod and i got a v2. Looks much better. Changed the old head and will use that to mod now.

Did you get that direct from Kit?

It's funny I'm really not a fan of the treasure Hunter or choi sculpt can't see ford that much in it looks too much like George W Bush to me but with han hair to me it's an exellent likeness to Ford its funny how swapping the hat for hair can make the sculpt change completely in my eyes
9095f16c7455ce1ef2cee789626409b2.jpg

Sounds like it's definitely mission accomplished then!

65 quid? :lol

I think it's a fair bet that the stormie Han sculpt will look very decent seen in hand through regular eyeballs, as it has a couple of good angles to it. This 'custom' sculpt is a decent Ford likeness, but not a good ANH Han likeness imo and it looks, in pics at least, to be 5-10% too large for the HT body.

This pic might have me convinced!
17795930_10154344222432344_880668139890693759_n.jpg

Back