1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll wait until the Hot Toys Bespin Han comes out and see how that fairs. Both sculpts look nice though. Hard to pass up a $40 painted sculpt though. Worth a look.

Oh seriously, I can't wait.

Star-Wars-Empire-Strikes-Back-Han-Solo-Jacket-3.jpg

Oddly, I still see ANH in both those Han heads. They both look a little squished vertically too. There's a lot of Ford features there and as a whole that's who you do see, but, there's still something ever so slightly off there. I'm glad I went with Kit's head, mainly as I already had a full ESB Han in the wings like I did Indy.

JNIX is very good but there is something in the mouth/lips area that I really don't like. I see why people like those sculpts but I just can't spend the price of a full figure over it.

For 35$, that OSK guy is a great alternative. I'll probably buy 2 : one for my Bespin Han, one for my stormy Han.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

JNIX is very good but there is something in the mouth/lips area that I really don't like. I see why people like those sculpts but I just can't spend the price of a full figure over it.

For 35$, that OSK guy is a great alternative. I'll probably buy 2 : one for my Bespin Han, one for my stormy Han.

Eh, I'd buy one and have a look in-hand first before buying a second one.

His Indy has great apps, but I'm not a huge fan of it, jug ears and all.

Good advice. I love Indy because it was a major improvement on the HT sculpt.
I'm confident this has the potential to be better than the Sideshow Hoth Han that I'm using right now for Bespin Han and the Sideshow Stormtrooper Han that I'm using for... stormtrooper Han.

Again, at 35$ I'm not risking much. The only let down I had with the Indy was the chin scar. But I can live with it (in this case without it, as it's barely noticeable).

I'm not seeing too much Empire Strikes Back Han in Jnix's new sculpt. It's almost like a second version of ANH.

If I had missed the first one, I'd be all over this one. It's very nice.

The main issue for me has always been the spacing of his features, with the nose being a bit too short and mouth being a bit too high. It's not off by much, but still enough to throw things off a little.

Forgive my stupidity but besides the hair, did Ford really change that much from ANH to ESB?
I understand he was a couple of years older but still don't get it.
Thanks in advance.

Forgive my stupidity but besides the hair, did Ford really change that much from ANH to ESB?
Thanks in advance.

He was a bit pudgier in ANH and was heading towards his Raiders shape by ESB, so his face was a bit more defined.

Thanks in advance.

I guess it's subjective but he didn't change all that much. Mostly his confidence grew and that I believe can have the biggest effect on ones appearance. Killing it as he did in RAIDERS I'm sure his head grew a little in size.

"[emoji991] - @dl44blaster [emoji374] - dl44blaster"

Last edited:
The year a new hope was filmed was 1976 he was a little bit chunky in the face and he was younger it don't matter if it was only 3 years
Later with Empire been filmed in 1979
I was looking at some old photos from a holiday I had 3 or 4 years ago and Ive aged, no wrinkles or greying but I look slighter older in the face

Back