1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I took the plunge and pre ordered this from Pop Cultcha. I missed out the first time and still haven't heard if SS or BBTS were going to offer these again.

I didn't realize there was a SS waitlist for Han so I threw my hat into the ring, maybe it'll pan out. I already have Chewbacca and would rather have Han at his side than Leia if it has to come to that.

Good for everybody who got the conversion. Han isn't a bad figure at all if you only paid retail, no one figure will ever be perfect.......that's how they keep making money from consumers.

I considered purchasing Han at aftermarket prices but couldn't bring myself to make the commitment, hopefully mine will convert and I can get him at retail. If HT hadn't released all the SW figures near the same time it wouldn't have been an issue.

So my waitlist for the two pack converted also. Does that mean it'll ship right out when it becomes an order tomorrow, or will it ship with the second run?

When the order becomes active will Sideshow only charge credit cards for the NRD?

I would be inclined to say yes.

When I got the emails last night stating that my Han and Chewie reservations are going to convert, they informed me that I would get another notification on Thursday with more information. I presume this will go over payment details and options, etc.

I would be inclined to say yes.

When I got the emails last night stating that my Han and Chewie reservations are going to convert, they informed me that I would get another notification on Thursday with more information. I presume this will go over payment details and options, etc.

Alright, thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out for any further notifications from Sideshow.

Can someone pose Han with him holding the blaster barehanded and I want to see updated in hand pics, not old Asian blogger pics

I notice mostly everyone has been posing his action pose with is gloved hands..why? Does the bare blaster hand look that bad

I think it's great these are back, but if I do get a Han, I'd only want one and prefer his ESB Bespin look (different blue vest and brown pants) over the ANH one. I believe he will be made eventually. My only fear is if they didn't do a slight re-release of Chewie for ESB as well. Only would want a Han if displayed with a Chewie, and don't want a Chewie without a Han. Oh, the dilemma!!! ... :rotfl ..... such problems.

Back