1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is nice work. I'll be sticking with this though...

image (2).jpg

It is a good sculpt. Just not sure if it's the right ANH look... Might save it for another figure.

Inigo did a nice paint job, but I think he went a little light overall. I think Rahmier's paint shows a little better. Might just be the shot though...

57c25a92769f0aeefa4a4474903085a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inigo did a nice paint job, but I think he went a little light overall.

Don't judge the color based on my post - it's heavily tweaked/processed for color/tone from Inigo's original photo. When I have it in hand I'll take and post some straight photos - I just wanted to have a little fun with one of the samples Inigo sent me.

Jake painted my Indy (and it's kick-ass), but I've known since the start that Inigo was going to paint my Solo. I also follow artists, both sculptors and painters, and I want to have a number of pieces in my collection painted by different people - so I have a check-list I'm going through and having certain sculpts painted by certain painters.

Last edited:
Just saw it on FB and it does look great, Pixel. Still making up my mind about who I'm going to have paint my 2, maybe a couple different people. I like the idea of having different artists work as well! Wish I could catch Jake at a slow time but there doesn't seem to be many these days.

Don't judge the color based on my photo - it's heavily tweaked/processed for color/tone. When I have it in hand I'll take and post some straight photos - I just wanted to have a little fun with one of the samples Inigo sent me.

Jake painted my Indy (and it's kick-ass), but I've known since the start that Inigo was going to paint my Solo. I also follow artists, both sculptors and painters, and I want to have a number of pieces in my collection painted by different people - so I have a check-list I'm going through and having certain sculpts painted by certain painters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Now with the great sculpt the only downside are the Hasbro clothes HT gave us - but they're workable at least, unlike what was included with Luke (tunic and pants need to be replaced).

How are people using the March code on Han? It won't let me use the code because it isn't eligible - am I missing something, is there a different code I am not seeing?

Live chat with customer service and ask them to fix the coupon code for you - probably what others have done.

I absolutely LOVE my two Inigo V1 Indy sculpts, and I'm also in for a V2 as soon as they go up for pre-order, but there's just something about this Han sculpt that doesn't seem quite right to my eyes, and it's not just that he looks too old for ANH. Can't quite put my finger on it though...

The forehead isn't bunched up. The forehead wrinkles are subtle and you're looking at shadows exacerbated by the lighting in particular photo(s).

Parted out on toy anxiety an hour ago and the stand sold immediately... I really want another grey display stand but can't seem to get lucky enough

Back