1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smuggler's Blues......

zswtux.jpg
Excellent. . .speaking of which, where are our Miami Vice figures, Hot Toys? :tap

Unpacked mine today and I must admit that it is not my favorite of the line ... I am unable to bend his right arm due to whatever reason ...

Unpacked mine today and I must admit that it is not my favorite of the line ... I am unable to bend his right arm due to whatever reason ...

Are you talking about the right elbow joint?

Mine was VERY tight too. Had to pull the right forearm out and then flexed/extended to loosen the joint.

Thank you for this advice, I noted some small, additional plate in the joint space due to the casting process maybe. After pulling it out, it works nicely now ...

finally pulled the trigger on this guy. $229.00 shipped from forbidden planet nyc. not too many left in the wild and this is THE classic solo look for me. Bespin will be nice but this look is the classic.

thats 4 in a month. Im done.....but satisfied :)

I don't get the HS complaints- alot of the pics here just make it look off with overlit flash photography or hardly any proper lighting at all- in hand it looks fantastic-to me

Does anyone know of anywhere Han Solo, Chewbacca, or the two pack is still in stock? I didn't expect the supply of these to dry up so quickly. I was going to try to save up some funds and buy them early next year but it looks like that's a non-option at this point.

Very nice review. I'm not one to like video reviews, but the format you've chosen is just about perfect. The figure is posed well with NO handling of the figure, and a voice over is used to give the review. I really dislike these reviews where the figure is being handled and flipped and flopped this and that way. Then they literally have to turn and move every joint to show you where the articulation is! :lol Plus some of these guys take an absurd amount of time on the packaging. I'd say this and Hot Chicks review( or whatever it's called) are the best way to review a figure. Well done.

The complaints on the boots are the creases at the bottom? But they're supposed to be like that. I thought it was the material used. At least that was my complaint about them when I saw the prototype. I didn't get the best of look at them in the video. Han will be here on Monday so I'll see then.

Thanks for the compliments, Fiend. This was a review I did and truly appreciate the feedback.

Does anyone know of anywhere Han Solo, Chewbacca, or the two pack is still in stock? I didn't expect the supply of these to dry up so quickly. I was going to try to save up some funds and buy them early next year but it looks like that's a non-option at this point.

Sold out everywhere I have looked. Luckily I bought mine early on. Good luck keep looking!:wave

Sorry for the noob question, but is there a supplier for these sort environment/diorama things?

These are all Sideshow Collectibles dioramas. They offered a 1/6th cantina environment, and a separate table and chairs. This was 3-4 years ago now. You can still find the table and chairs set at certain retailers, but the cantina set is long gone (or goes for a high premium on auction sites, but rarely).

100047-mos-eisley-cantina-band-nook-001.jpg

100041_press01-001.jpg

5985294063_baa8e0b5e9.jpg

Back