1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's a nice shot, Matrix. Grain in the photo almost looks like an old film, but the likeness is really there in that one. Got him posed up with Kenobi right now. Vader coming soon...then I move into a van somewhere, then start selling my teeth to get some of the figures coming out next year.

Thanks:) hoping to have ben and vader myself before the year is out but part of me is hoping the new film is crap so i won't get into buying the newer characters as well:(

Thanks Matrix! I forgot the SS one had the cocked look--almost looks bigger than the HT blaster too. Funny that the gloss of the HT doesn't really show in photos or did you weather yours a bit?

I received my Han Solo yesterday. It's really nice and great to display with Chewie but I wish they'd got the body proportions a bit more accurate. He's too tall, much too broad shouldered and his head looks a bit small compared to the size of the body. I may look into the "Han-kenstein" body parts that I used for my custom ESB Han a while back. That had much more accurate proportions.
I really love the head sculpt though - it's a fantastic young Harrison Ford and I think the "blank" expression works well because Harrison had that look (or lack of look) on his face in a lot of scenes.

20151107_203126.jpg

Your Chewie is looking really great. Some have shortened Han by swapping out the boot pegs. What body did you use for your Bespin Han?

I got my Han today and the elbow joints were super tight - anybody else run into this?
Right now the right elbow is so tight I can't even bend it and I'm afraid of applying too much pressure for fear of snapping something.
Anybody have any recommendations? Should I heat up the joint with a hair dryer?

yea use the hair dryer or some hot water. When you bend the arm put your thumb on the inside of the elbow so theres no stress on the arm

Thanks I'll give it a try - and I didn't want a defect and have to return it to the shop as it was their last one...

I wish the articulation in the arms was better. I can't get him to grip the blaster with both hands without it looking awkward.

Yeah I tried the two hands gripping the blaster look but I don't think it's happening. Not going to risk breaking his arm to do the pose which I fear would happen.

Rubio's got the fix for you. I'm curious if the Banner body had the same skin tone or close enough as that body looks similar and has the double jointed elbows.

I received my Han Solo yesterday. It's really nice and great to display with Chewie but I wish they'd got the body proportions a bit more accurate. He's too tall, much too broad shouldered and his head looks a bit small compared to the size of the body. I may look into the "Han-kenstein" body parts that I used for my custom ESB Han a while back. That had much more accurate proportions.
I really love the head sculpt though - it's a fantastic young Harrison Ford and I think the "blank" expression works well because Harrison had that look (or lack of look) on his face in a lot of scenes.

View attachment 222014

Awesome !:clap

Thanks Matrix! I forgot the SS one had the cocked look--almost looks bigger than the HT blaster too. Funny that the gloss of the HT doesn't really show in photos or did you weather yours a bit?

No i didn't weather it, probably just the photo but in hand it is a lot glossier than the medi. You could always give it a quick spray of matte varnish to dull it down.

Back