1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20151108_190341.jpg

Absolutely incredible figure package by Hot Toys! Chewie is definitely my candidate for figure of the year!

The boot ankles on Han are pretty shocking out of the box, so I'll have to do the mod to wrap some things around the ankle joints to pad it out. Other than that, Han is a pretty solid figure too!

Here's my review of the Han Solo figure. The only main negative would have to be the boot ankle area. Sure the head sculpt isn't 100%, but the awesome HT facial paint app and detail makes up for most of that. Hope you can check out my review (part 2 with Chewie coming later!)

Han has grown on me a lot! suprised I havn't seen lots of others try this too!

View attachment 222749

Love that ANH pose! Very Han and very ANH. I'm not sure that head works for Bespin Han though. Maybe it's the hair or maybe I'm just so used to seeing it on the ANH outfit - not sure. I wish that Bespin jacket was a bit longer in the sleeves too.:lecture

Love that ANH pose! Very Han and very ANH. I'm not sure that head works for Bespin Han though. Maybe it's the hair or maybe I'm just so used to seeing it on the ANH outfit - not sure. I wish that Bespin jacket was a bit longer in the sleeves too.:lecture

Really? To me I feel like it works better and looks more like an older Ford from Empire Strikes Back, that's actually the reason the sculpt started growing on me!

The bespin jacket isn't perfect, but it was a lovely surprise that it was underneath all that winter hoth gear on the sideshow figure, makes this a very bashable figure!

Han has grown on me a lot! suprised I havn't seen lots of others try this too!

View attachment 222749

Looks nice, chilipep! Interesting how similar the tailoring looks in the pants. Just need to grab yourself an extra Empire blaster from the Hoth set (or maybe one from the Luke Bespin set). I'm actually displaying my ANH one with an extra one I have until I can find one that's a bit more to my liking.

Back