1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE job!

Do the arms just come out like the wrists or did you have to unscrew it?

Hacked up the bicep, looking for more range of movement, something closer to the double-jointed True Types:

Before:

3907FA23-36A5-4014-88FE-1817A33582C9.jpg

After:

3058482C-CCBA-4C9C-BEF8-AC959789DB01.jpg

27E692BC-326C-4E02-B153-DBED614E0D17.jpg

AF269971-2D96-401D-B42E-448FBA3A6444.jpg

NICE job!

Do the arms just come out like the wrists or did you have to unscrew it?

Nice work Rubio, I may have to try the same thing. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

Yeah, I didn't take a pic of the forearm, but it just pops in similar to the wrist pegs. No danger of breakage.

FYI, removing the gunbelt is kinda a pain. The back buckle can be a little tricky. Don't pull too hard.

How many split shipments are these arriving in? I spoke with a retailer and they said Kenobi is currently sold out (for distributors) from Sideshow too, so maybe there aren't many of those left either...until shipment two goes up for pre-order of course.

I love these false "sold out" posts.... always bring Mad Old Lu right out to correct the situation. :lol Good man!

:rotfl Do I do that a lot? :lol

I checked because I’m still dragging my feet on Chewie, and if Han sells out, it means Chewie might sell out soon after that!

Are you sure? The Reg still showing up as "Pre Order" for me. Maybe you mean the Ex is waitlisted?

Yes. I saw that today and I was surprised since just last week, they still Han EXC still available.

Revised: This morning I noticed that the Han reg was on waitlist, but they changed it to pre-order so sorry. I was just reporting what I saw. I guess it's not a good idea to procrastinate over Chewie cause it will be gone if you wait around.

Is this normal?
19f5668a13f079840f26fd4b533ab0b1.jpg

Boots are tilted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Han ex, in yesterday and over all very happy with it but wtf with these boots?? It's odd that a company who has provided some pretty amazing feats in toy engineering can't properly construct a pair of riding boots. Had the back just been lowered a little further in the heel area, they would have been fine. Now to piss around and find suitable replacements. Sorry, rant over.

Back