1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From eBay:

$_57.JPG

Does anyone have any of these at home now ?? Some home pics and Chewie ratings would be good. Or are they only released in Hong Kong now ??

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Hope someone does a Chewie styling video review ! Just to see if he is as difficult to pose as they say.

What was the issue with it?
The one i got had a massive glue stain on the chest, the funny thing is i wouldn't of noticed it if i haven't read the manual for styling the shirt
best you guys check it when you receive it.
Photo 11-8-2015 ??5 37 35.jpg

I'm overall "Ok" with the figure, i prefer the HS before, now he looks less tense and serious but rather flat and emotionless...
Photo 11-8-2015 ??11 00 48.jpg
Photo 11-8-2015 ??10 53 31.jpg

Shame about this figure. It looks so basic and plastic - especially some parts of the holster. His face is expressionless and bland and the clothes lack any kind of weathering effect.

The whole thing is just....meh.

The one i got had a massive glue stain on the chest, the funny thing is i wouldn't of noticed it if i haven't read the manual for styling the shirt
best you guys check it when you receive it.
View attachment 203560

I'm overall "Ok" with the figure, i prefer the HS before, now he looks less tense and serious but rather flat and emotionless...
View attachment 203562
View attachment 203563

I think he looks great! And the boots look alot better than in some of the proto shots. Shame about the glue stain but at least it's hidden by the shirt.

Agree with all comments here. Careful what you wish for, bland face... etc.

Can you comment on the boots ? Do they sag at the bottom like many have commented on ? Or can they be "pulled up" & adjusted so they look ok ??

What's with Chewie s eyes ? They look monotone. Or its it the camera ? Could you do some of Chewie like you did Han ?

Back