1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grateful for the pics and assessments here. I have thus far stuck to 1:6 troops and was thinking HT may be my entry into the real human figure realm. I thought the Ben looked great at Celebration and the Luke pics looks nice as well. But the Han and chewie just isn't doing it for me.

Thanks for the pics, goldo38!

Not bad overall. I agree the sculpt does look a little on the soft side, but hasn't it been like that for HT for a while now?

Thanks for the pics, goldo38!

Not bad overall. I agree the sculpt does look a little on the soft side, but hasn't it been like that for HT for a while now?

I think so...as they get bigger their quality goes down from where it had been...happens often when companies grow too large, quality suffers.

I think it looks good. The HS is not perfect but still quite good IMO (Ford doesn't seem to be an easy sculpt). The main issue I have is the sleeves are not long enough to cover the wrist joints. :(

i was a bit put off thinking the shirt was white, but thanks to your pics goldo38 i can tell now its the Correct yellowish color its suppose to be , come on big bad toy store, get this to me soooooon

Currently these guys will be bought based on who they are not what they are.

I'm tempted to buy Solo because of who he is and the nostalgia factor - even though I know the figure is underwhelming.

I think it looks good. The HS is not perfect but still quite good IMO (Ford doesn't seem to be an easy sculpt). The main issue I have is the sleeves are not long enough to cover the wrist joints. :(
I hear you on the sleeves and those ugly wrists. Might be a wife/mum fixit job !

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Maybe it's the camera, but the Han body looks a little too slim as well. I saw these figures in person at Celebration and they looked great, shame they had to change them so much.

Don't expect to get any of the separated parts for a good price. That ebay seller 'm.y.online' every time I try to bid on his auctions I'm always outbid until the price escalates well over what anyone would be willing to pay. After the auction ends the item will get re-listed, many times over! hmmm suspicious?
I've bought several loose parts from m.y. and no problems. Just FYI if anyone's worried about bidding/buying from him.

The old saying "careful what you wish for...". Most folks wanted HT to revisit the sculpt, it appears they have and many now wish they didn't.
Yeah, have to say on balance I prefer the old sculpt. Has more life to it. When I see all the cool accessories with this set, I feel a little pang in regards to cancelling but I really dislike Han's derpy headsculpt. It bugs me more than anything with Chewie. Glad I axed it.

Last edited:
Oh man and when I look DX06 i asked myself how is this possible. It goes same as Commando Matrix.
Forcing myself to belive it is HS but cant convince.

Just please Lea and farmer Luke be like protos.

Goldo has me sold on this set. In natural daylight these look great, just like they will in hand I am certain. Glad I didn't cave and cancel these.

View attachment 203600

There's the comparison again. Old vs new.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Sculpt is definitely a little soft. Maybe I'm alone on this, but based on these pics I actually think the new sculpt looks more like HF did in the original movie. It's a derpy expression, but it's a look he had on his face in several scenes...

Back