1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Hot Toys is following their pattern of vacant looks (Black Widow X 4 releases etc) I for one like this; my co-worker saw this HS and said "Wow Harrison Ford, that's Harrison Ford when he was younger..." I needed that validation :rotfl

There's always that old saw, "It'll look better in-hand," but I don't know if that applies here. HT will probably pump these out at DX08 volume but at half the quality.

I did mean it in a positive sense, but it can go either way.

I do too...this is a figure I could get down the road if the price is right, but there's so much coming out right now and with limited funds, it's down on the list for me of figures I'd like to get because of it's shortcomings.

Thought you might enjoy these...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just noticed the 2nd headsculpt has the crease on hair for the headset to go in. Only complaint boots could've been better but happy with release.

Last edited:
Han looks fine to me. I wouldn't mind getting him BUT $220 US equals to $290 CAN + shipping. As good or bad as Han is it is not $300. And unfortunately will apply through all the Star Wars release (except Chewbacca which I will be getting)

Han is looking great. This last batch of photos and the recent videos posted have convinced me. On the flip side they've also made me more hesitant on Chewie....

Back