1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it sounds like it took them a month to fill all the HK pre-orders for whatever Ironman he mentioned, whereas everyone who wanted their Han and Chewie got them all in one day (far less demand to meet there).

I don't think I'll get into 1/4 scale mainly due to cost and my lack of display space. Those things take up a lot of room! I'm OK with a modest collection. I grew up on Star Wars toys, so collecting all the OT characters is a must. In fact the very first action figure my Dad ever bought me in the late 70s was the Kenner Chewbacca, so obviously I had to get the 2015 1/6 scale HT version!!! Reliving your childhood through expensive toys FTW! :)

Cool, it's nice to be able get some $$ from old figures to upgrade to a new collection. Will you be getting into the 1/4 stuff too?

Hair needs to be lighter too. Confusing how they continue to just ignore proper character hair color. They're doing the same dark hair treatment for Luke.

7hftypj.jpg

Last edited:
Man sculpts used to be like 20 bucks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't expect to get any of the separated parts for a good price. That ebay seller 'm.y.online' every time I try to bid on his auctions I'm always outbid until the price escalates well over what anyone would be willing to pay. After the auction ends the item will get re-listed, many times over! hmmm suspicious?

I thought ebay still asks for a selling fee in that case ? So he'd be paying money to ebay for nothing. Or maybe im wrong ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Don't expect to get any of the separated parts for a good price. That ebay seller 'm.y.online' every time I try to bid on his auctions I'm always outbid until the price escalates well over what anyone would be willing to pay. After the auction ends the item will get re-listed, many times over! hmmm suspicious?

Just look at his Buy it Now prices, that's roughly what you end up paying for it anyway.

Back