1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably good for my wallet. I hope they make a Solo frozen in carbonite. I always loved that they did that to Solo and cut off Luke's hand.

I switched to the standalone HT Han Solo after SDCC pictures of Chewie. I decided Leia was amazing and Chewie was not (sadly). I can always buy him later if the futzers and modders show it can be made to look decent.

Yep, have a feeling the aftermarket is going to be flooded with Chewies if he's as bad in-hand as what we've seen from the con pics. Don't think anyone will have any problems tracking one down long after release.

I think its funny some think its so bad and talk it down until in hand pic's review and then flipp at how nice it is. O.K ha ha same with han ,just hurry the hell up and get here. Light speed now!:impatient::r2d2line

Unless his underlying face has been modified to actually look like Chewie, my opinion won't be flipping regardless of how well it's futzed. I expect a lot for near $500 US. No problem at all with cancelling and hoping for better iterations from ESB.

Well, if this is true, final product Chewie will soon be seen

e45aed9760ceef34bc62f2ad0348af77.jpg

Looks good! Can't wait to see photos of the finished product. I usually display my figures with their boxes, but since Han's box is so plain I may set up the figure uh, solo :lol

Wow, that's crazy if they're really not going to update the photos on either the website or packaging.

I imagine there's a LOT of people who ordered this who aren't aware the sculpt was changed, and might not like the surprise they get when opening it up.

Back