1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Han Solo - Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE (9022661)!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between July and August 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between August and September 2015.

Just got this:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Han Solo - Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE (9022661)!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between July and August 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between August and September 2015.

Werent we told this already. Chewbacca too.....

So looks like we should be seeing these in-hand in HK sometime in August. Very curious to see how these turn out. Tempted to cancel but hoping for the best!

I got a message yesterday telling me that the the last Flexpay is 8/25/2015

Item Name: Han Solo and Chewbacca - Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure Set (Hot Toys)
New Schedule for Remaining Payments
Date:8/25/2015

Me too they pushed my last payment to August 25. I spoke to customer service and it sounded like August was optimistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last flexes were set for the august 25th and yes got same email delay pushed to september and then 2nd email today expected august to september. Hope we see a review soon and sounds both be here very soon sounds like falcon is fixed n ship on the way home.

My last flex is for october. Seems like I'll probably get it just a month later than everyone else, if you guys are lucky

Are you guys holding out for a coupon for the set or do you think it will sell out eventually before it comes to that point? I have nothing to use July's coupon on so I was considering some Star Wars pre-orders...

I read somewhere Hot Toys said Chewie was their most difficult figure to date. The hardest bit should be the fur. But they've got that Ok, I think it's the head sculpt and the muzzle. Anyway I wonder if they'll do other Han & Chewie versions from ESB and ROTJ ? Just can't help thinking with The Force Awakens coming out that will take priority, with other original versions never seeing the light of day.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I love the delays. I have so much coming from now until April and I'm sure that deadline will be extended as we get all those
movies

Will it last until % discount period or will it go to waitlist before then like the Stormtrooper set?

I also noticed the solo Han solo is on waitlist now.

Only the exclusive, which is still surprising. Also have to say I'm a bit surprised that they haven't updated the proto pics to the new headsculpt as presumably a lot of people who aren't following this figure closely are going to be in for a hell of a surprise when they open the box. I know it's routine not to update the photos with the tweaked production figure but in this case it's an entirely new headsculpt that I'm guessing many will be disappointed with.

Back