1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JC Hong's photo/s seemed to indicate it would be the production piece as there were several of the headsculpts together, giving the impression of at least a test run. I don't believe that have actually come out and definitively said it is, though.

Will it last until % discount period or will it go to waitlist before then like the Stormtrooper set?

I also noticed the solo Han solo is on waitlist now.

CRAP! It did?!? Shoot, I really wanted that belt but I don't think I want to commit to Chewie yet. I guess I'll look into BBTS or Alter Ego.

Edit: Looks like all the usual places only have it full price like Sideshow. Damn. I was stalling ordering the ex thinking it wouldn't go on waitlist. I'm sure if I go on the waitlist it will convert, but it just means I missed out on the damn $20 coupon.

Last edited:
Massively bummed that this has taken so long to come out. I've got the Han and Chewie set, but am worried that it will be even more delayed by the Ep VII stuff or yet another Iron Man!

I recently got the Han and Chewie set on pre-order. I haven't been waiting as long as some of you but I'm still itching for it to come in.

I thought Han / Chewie exclusive was on pre order from SS. I checked my account after ordering Scout Trooper and I was mistaken. Oddly enough I am ok with it. I figure a better ESB version will come along (hopefully hoth)

Massively bummed that this has taken so long to come out. I've got the Han and Chewie set, but am worried that it will be even more delayed by the Ep VII stuff or yet another Iron Man!

Why would it be delayed by Episode 7 stuff? Earliest I could see Hot Toys shipping a figure from TFA would be sometime in April/May.

I'd glad for the delay. On Tuesday I have gamora, rocket and bespin Luke arriving. OH yeah Black Widow is processing too.

I thought Han / Chewie exclusive was on pre order from SS. I checked my account after ordering Scout Trooper and I was mistaken. Oddly enough I am ok with it. I figure a better ESB version will come along (hopefully hoth)

I'm content to wait out this line. I have no interest in any from ANH. I want ESB Han with the jacket on Bespin, ROTJ Chewie (Maybe that one won't be so hideous), Jedi Luke, ESB Vader. Whenever they finally move on from ANH I'll start collecting. I've got my money tied with the MCU stuff right now anyway.

I'm content to wait out this line. I have no interest in any from ANH. I want ESB Han with the jacket on Bespin, ROTJ Chewie (Maybe that one won't be so hideous), Jedi Luke, ESB Vader. Whenever they finally move on from ANH I'll start collecting. I've got my money tied with the MCU stuff right now anyway.

I want their classic look but if Han and Chewie continue to disappoint then I'll wait. I want Hoth versions first and foremost everything else is secondary therefore, I miss anything first go around no worries.

Does anyone know if they have full rights to all movies and if they'll even do the other versions ?? I'm also tempted to wait but have a feeling they won't touch a Chewie again......

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

They've already previewed ROTJ Boba Fett in 1:6 and 1:4, plus 1:4 Vader from ROTS, so safe to say that they have full access to all the movies.

I don't think they'll do another Chewie. It was reported somewhere that they are having a very difficult time. I wouldnt mind Maul, Qui-gon and Obi-wan

Back