1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the initial promotional pictures were posted by HT, the likeness reminded me way too much of the Mark Ruffalo Bruce Banner headsculpt.
Must have been because of the expression.

Recent pictures look better, but I still think both Han and Chewie need a lot of work put into them to resemble their on-screen counterparts to the level we've come to expect from Hot Toys.

All that weed and dolly fumes have made you think that you're making $50K a year with a car, a house and a wife. It's all been a hallucination that your subconscious created for your persona.

In reality, you make about $3000 a year at a grocery store and live in your parents basement where you smoke weed all day next to your *insert 1/6 vehicle and 1/6 female doll here*.

Lmfao. Nope. Watching Big Bang Theory on my wall-mounted 58" smoking a a bowl as I write this.
How do you live on 50K a year?

I'm moving to Toronto. I could have more dolls.
I save a lot man. Especially since i quit drinking and cigarettes. My wife works too and she makes just over 55. I also make more than 50k with bonuses and depending on the hours I put in. Some years I make about 60 or more. Also flex pay a lot to break down the cost of stuff
I was gonna ask the same, that would'nt cover my bar bill.
Damn man that's crazy drinking. Inquit drinking and smoking cigarettes. Also cut out or cut down other stuff like take out and movies and like I said above. I saved a lot before i got married. Paid off our wedding and put 60k down on the house myself.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

They're his, didn't you hear him.

This kid doesn't know how good he has it!!! I thought I was spoiled hitting up TRU and getting a few Joe's, SW Kenner figs, Legos or a Transformer every couple of weeks. This kid is sitting on what my collection probably ran my parents from '80-'84!

God knows what he'll be collecting when he's 35 :lol

Someone stop that kid! STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kid is gentler with his collection than Sean Long is. Somebody stop that guy!!

Last edited:
This dude has the largest Hot Toys collection in LA.

pulpfiction4.jpg

This kid doesn't know how good he has it!!! I thought I was spoiled hitting up TRU and getting a few Joe's, SW Kenner figs, Legos or a Transformer every couple of weeks. This kid is sitting on what my collection probably ran my parents from '80-'84!

God knows what he'll be collecting when he's 35 :lol

This kid is gentler with his collection than Sean Long is. Somebody stop that guy!!

If you think that collection belongs to the kid, not his parents or some other adult - I have a beautiful bridge to sell you.

If you think that collection belongs to the kid, not his parents or some other adult - I have a beautiful bridge to sell you.

Sounds awesome. I've always wanted a bridge. How much are you looking for?

This dude has the largest Hot Toys collection in LA.

View attachment 137590

I bet if he just stopped panicking and looked under his detolfs, he would've found his little black medical book

Smoking pot and growing fat down in the basement,

JabbaHookah-ROTJ.png

Jabba was finding it hard to get a girlfriend,

6-10CrimeJabba.jpg

Money couldn't buy him love...

Jabbadeath.jpg

:lol
Lol Jabba lived through 5 movies to die the way he did.

And to me i don't get how ppl who smoke pot can be fat

Jabba was always hungry. Those never ending munchies...

640px-Jabba_eats_paddy_frog.jpg

Before he got hooked on pot he was a fitness fanatic determined to shed the extra pounds:

Muscular+Jabba+the+Hut.jpg
Lol that pic is wrong in so many ways. Poor guy though, letting himself go like that

I'm getting the feeling that none of you like the Han figure that much, considering the amount of pages you've spent not actually talking about him!

I'm getting the feeling that none of you like the Han figure that much, considering the amount of pages you've spent not actually talking about him!

I love him. That's why I only pop in here every few days to see if the hate-fest is still going on, see that it is, and leave.

Back