1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it yet been confirmed that SS will be distributing these?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As the official US distributor, i doubt they will skip this.

With items belonging to Stormie turning out as exclusive, does that means we will not be getting HT Stormies?:(

Not at all. It might even be a hint at a near futur release if you ask me.

Praise the lord.

But that stuntman headsculpt has to be replaced with something resembling the real Han Solo. :dunno

Someone said in another thread that Sideshow wouldn't ship international anymore (at least for HT) so the exclusive will be only for US citizens to enjoy?

Just.........remember.......this

2170_press04-001.jpg

This is an easy buy for me as well as Chewie. Together with SS C-3PO and R2 this will be a good year. Or more like two years. LOL Farmboy Luke and a good Leia sculpt next.

That one isn't that bad actually. Properly painted I would say it rivals the Medi/Enterbay UU for best Ford likeness.

I actually like the sculpt. I could live with it. I see some people hate it. I wonder if this thread will turn into the old DX05 thread. :lol

Figures will be sold to fund Chewy and Han.

It has begun..on facebook :lol

It seems like the sculpt is too wide in the cheeks and jaw, it's just weird how it kind of looks like him at some angles, and then not much at all at others.

I saw this picture and them your comment and agree 100%.

I was also thinking whoever said maybe Ford hasn't given his sign off might be on to something. Lucasfilm has the right to let people produce Han Solo. Who knows what you need to do to produce a Harrison Ford. I thought I saw somewhere there was the same issue with Sigourny Weaver/Ripley.

I saw this picture and them your comment and agree 100%.

I was also thinking whoever said maybe Ford hasn't given his sign off might be on to something. Lucasfilm has the right to let people produce Han Solo. Who knows what you need to do to produce a Harrison Ford. I thought I saw somewhere there was the same issue with Sigourny Weaver/Ripley.

You mean it's allowed to be 95% but not 100%? Just seems unlikely. It looks just like HF - but at the same time... not.

Praise the lord.

But that stuntman headsculpt has to be replaced with something resembling the real Han Solo. :dunno

Someone said in another thread that Sideshow wouldn't ship international anymore (at least for HT) so the exclusive will be only for US citizens to enjoy?

We will have means to get our hands on those stuff.:devil :D

Looks nice from some angles. Needs more expression and a few tweaks. Hope the face fits the ht indy hair ;)

Best,

Robert

Costume & accessories look spot on to me, the portrait on the other hand needs addressed.
I see Robert hays:dunno

thumb_fszj362.jpg

Back