1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's highly stylised. But it looks beautiful and high end. That's good enough for me on this one. The body proportions, outfit and the face that the head looks like an actual human being (we can decide on exactly who over the coming months) make this win win.

I wonder if they will jack the price up on these just because it's Star Wars. It really shouldn't be more than 200/210 EUR.

Re: Hot Toys MMS -Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Am I the only one sober and see these images for what they are? Serious works-in-progress? Chewie looks 75% there. Han 85%

Nope. Chewie is a bit off, and Han (whilst better than the DX05) is piss poor.

I'll keep my Sideshow Smuggler Solo, despite the outdated body & paint job & less superior tailoring, it still has decent headsculpt.

Just.........remember.......this

2170_press04-001.jpg

This is an easy buy for me as well as Chewie. Together with SS C-3PO and R2 this will be a good year. Or more like two years. LOL Farmboy Luke and a good Leia sculpt next.

With items belonging to Stormie turning out as exclusive, does that means we will not be getting HT Stormies?:(

Just.........remember.......this

2170_press04-001.jpg

This is an easy buy for me as well as Chewie. Together with SS C-3PO and R2 this will be a good year. Or more like two years. LOL Farmboy Luke and a good Leia sculpt next.

And even then, having him in front of me as i type, it looks ten times more accurate in my display.

Also, remembering DX Bespin Luke preview, Mark Hamill likeness was far from 100% accuracy either. Even though not 100% Harrison Ford, it can't be denied this will put all earlier Han Solo productions to shame.

Back